Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSP - The most popular BHA message board on the 'net: OFFICIAL

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I know you and many others are bored with this whole Pengoon/NSP thing, and have rightly moaned at many NSPers who have used this place to have a pop for no reason, but I hope that you can see that there was no other reason for Pengoon to have bounced this than to try to have another cheap shot. Unfortunately, the thread in question he has highlighted doesn't show NSP in a particularly bad light, and has just made him look incredibly sad yet again.

Oh dear, then this won't go down particularly well then.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Actually the reason I found an old thread mentioning NSP was simply because it was easier than starting a brand new thread.

On another point, if Adrie had posted that picture on NSC then do you think it would have lasted more than 2 minutes before a mod deleted it and he was warned? If so, why didn't Safeway immediately remove that picture from NSP? He's the administrator isn't he? Someone has posted a risque photo of two underage girls and it should have been removed. I may no longer post on the board (through choice) but I read it every day, as I always have done as it is actually quite amusing.

I have noticed that although I was criticised (heavily) for complaining to Novogate (after Safeway ignored my removal requests), the NSP monkeys have not dared post anything derogatory about me as they know what will happen.

Sometimes the bullies lose.

In hindsight I shouldn't have bounced this thread but the whole Adrie issue made me furious. I accessed that thread on a work computer and that f***ing hideous image is now in my bloody cache. What the f*** will people say if they see that photo in isolation. THAT'S why I was annoyed.

...and relax.

Actually the reason I found an old thread mentioning NSP was simply because it was easier than starting a brand new thread.

On another point, if Adrie had posted that picture on NSC then do you think it would have lasted more than 2 minutes before a mod deleted it and he was warned? If so, why didn't Safeway immediately remove that picture from NSP? He's the administrator isn't he? Someone has posted a risque photo of two underage girls and it should have been removed. I may no longer post on the board (through choice) but I read it every day, as I always have done as it is actually quite amusing.

I have noticed that although I was criticised (heavily) for complaining to Novogate (after Safeway ignored my removal requests), the NSP monkeys have not dared post anything derogatory about me as they know what will happen.

Sometimes the bullies lose.

In hindsight I shouldn't have bounced this thread but the whole Adrie issue made me furious. I accessed that thread on a work computer and that f***ing hideous image is now in my bloody cache. What the f*** will people say if they see that photo in isolation. THAT'S why I was annoyed.

...and relax.

To start with as far as I know Safeway is the ONLY mod on there, and he isn't online 24 hours a day ffs. Why he didn't remove the picture I can't answer, but the fact remains that Adrie did get roundly condemned for posting it, by the regulars at least.

As far as you're concerned, I would say that the people over there just decided that they value their little corner of the net more than they could be arsed with you. If you consider them to be bullies and to have lost that's up to you, I'd say that you were just a whole lot less important to them than you think.

I have no sympathy for you as far as having any images on your work computer, you KNOW what to expect on NSP, and indeed I'm sure that also in your cache will be all the risque avatars from there and anywhere else you visit. I imagine that your usage of the internet at work could rightly be questioned. Annoyed you might be, careless you definitely are.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
To start with as far as I know Safeway is the ONLY mod on there, and he isn't online 24 hours a day ffs. Why he didn't remove the picture I can't answer, but the fact remains that Adrie did get roundly condemned for posting it, by the regulars at least.

As far as you're concerned, I would say that the people over there just decided that they value their little corner of the net more than they could be arsed with you. If you consider them to be bullies and to have lost that's up to you, I'd say that you were just a whole lot less important to them than you think.

I have no sympathy for you as far as having any images on your work computer, you KNOW what to expect on NSP, and indeed I'm sure that also in your cache will be all the risque avatars from there and anywhere else you visit. I imagine that your usage of the internet at work could rightly be questioned. Annoyed you might be, careless you definitely are.

Martin is also a mod on there as well.

A whole lot less important to them than I think? I wish that were true. Even without posting for a few weeks I still get talked about (Louee for one). Flattering in some ways. And the number of times they've disected my Myspace page is funny.

I said I accessed NSP from a work computer, I made no mention of being at work at the time. We have breaks and lunches.

Okay then Kylie's Stunt Arse, let's see how many times I'm talked about over the next week. Let's see if you're right.

By the way, how's the weight loss going?

Martin is also a mod on there as well.

A whole lot less important to them than I think? I wish that were true. Even without posting for a few weeks I still get talked about (Louee for one). Flattering in some ways. And the number of times they've disected my Myspace page is funny.

I said I accessed NSP from a work computer, I made no mention of being at work at the time. We have breaks and lunches.

Okay then Kylie's Stunt Arse, let's see how many times I'm talked about over the next week. Let's see if you're right.

By the way, how's the weight loss going?

I know you have breaks and lunches, but that doesn't mean that you should be looking at sites with content deemed unacceptable. I never claimed that you were looking during working hours, just that your internet use whilst at work maybe called into question.

Weight loss? I'm more than happy with my weight thank you for asking. Maybe you should be paying as much attention to your own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here