Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - The French Open

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Smashing result for Heather Watson. The first British lady to reach the second round since 1994! Blimey.

Andy Murray on tomorrow at 1000 BST.

Difficult to see past Djokovic on current form, but Nadal is the man to beat according to the bookies.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Give Watson a couple of years and she will be top 25 IMO.

Fingers crossed Murray carries the form he showed in the Rome Masters into the next couple of weeks.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
apparently the balls are quicker and when its hot and dry (which is what it has been for the past weeks) it is much quicker too which will only favour djokovic, and murray also but unsure he could beat rafa in 5 sets on clay.

Novak will win it. He is in just such inspired form.

Also, i expect Tsonga to go far this year, keep an eye out for him

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
apparently the balls are quicker and when its hot and dry (which is what it has been for the past weeks) it is much quicker too which will only favour djokovic, and murray also but unsure he could beat rafa in 5 sets on clay.

Novak will win it. He is in just such inspired form.

Also, i expect Tsonga to go far this year, keep an eye out for him

QF at best, maybe not even that far for Tsonga. Lacks consistency.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Give Watson a couple of years and she will be top 25 IMO.

Fingers crossed Murray carries the form he showed in the Rome Masters into the next couple of weeks.

I think so too re Watson. It's funny, but I read a lot into the way players talk, and whenever I hear or read Keothavong or Baltacha, they always seem to be making excuses - they never sound like winners, but reading what young Heather has to say this morning, I really got the impression she'll go far in her career.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Poor show BoF. You know it is against house rules, to start a thread about a female tennis player, without a picture.

Now, I've had to go to ALL the TROUBLE of looking her up, just to find out its a 'no'.

heather-watson_1249057i.jpg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
This was her reaction to hearing that we'd signed Will Hoskins.

heather_watson_393543t.jpg

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
I think we will get a better idea of how well he is playing in the next round. First round can always be hard to play well when you dont have to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here