Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Starting smoking again (advice)

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I just don't get it. A nice morning when the air is fresh and somebody will light up and, within seconds they will start to cough. how can that be fun?

They will have woken, probably showered and put on aftershave or perfume but then they get on the bus and they reek as the stale smoke hangs around them. They are, of course, oblivious to the fact that they stink. how can that be cool?

Maybe later, at a dance/pub/disco & romance is in the air and you move in close. just make sure it's a fellow smoker 'cos your breath will be stale & stink and, for a non-smoker, the idea of snogging a smoker is anything but cool.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I just don't get it. A nice morning when the air is fresh and somebody will light up and, within seconds they will start to cough. how can that be fun?

They will have woken, probably showered and put on aftershave or perfume but then they get on the bus and they reek as the stale smoke hangs around them. They are, of course, oblivious to the fact that they stink. how can that be cool?

Maybe later, at a dance/pub/disco & romance is in the air and you move in close. just make sure it's a fellow smoker 'cos your breath will be stale & stink and, for a non-smoker, the idea of snogging a smoker is anything but cool.

Christ...if a girl is attractive enough, we seem quite happy to stick a tongue up her fanny, (and elsewhere), I don't think a bit of smoke will bother most us.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Christ...if a girl is attractive enough, we seem quite happy to stick a tongue up her fanny, (and elsewhere), I don't think a bit of smoke will bother most us.

:lolol::lolol::clap2:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton

Have to admit you make a fair point and maybe it's just the passing of years which has made me more selective because it didn't bother me so much back in my younger days!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I gave up the snouts by accident in being run over, bunged into a coma and awakening to forget who i was for a while. Not the best way of ridding oneself of a murderous habit, but i've got to try and claim the benefits from somewhere. I still have the odd hankering for a cheeky Bensons, some 4 years later, but the urgency of the addiction has perished. Luckily i refound my love of crisps and potatoey snacks at great haste, my stomach filling with a gluttonous pride every time i see a barbecue hula hoop rolling out of its packet to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here