Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Palace cheerleaders HOT

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Palace%2Bcheerleaders%2B7.jpg

I can honestly say there's only one of them I would consider doing even a kiss on. The others all have scary faces and smiling really does them no favours at all. But I'm sure they have wonderful personalities.

The one at the front appears to have a worm in her cleavage ???

germanbha

Didier Konan Ya to sign
Nov 18, 2008
Uk
im looking forward that little bit more till we play them at selhurst they best still be there also not forgetting the Hammerettes as well!

germanbha

Didier Konan Ya to sign
Nov 18, 2008
Uk
they are going to be at surrey for there 20/20 games aswell. i remeber out at hove last season there was a kick up about how the sussex shark cheerleaders were dressed i don't see anything wrong with it at all

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Yeah, they're cute, but they look like professional models. That means they're doing it for the cash.

Gully's Girls are genuine local girls who love the club and are giving up their time for the club and the community. I'd rather have Gully's Girls at the club than that other lot any day. They're more what Brighton is about to me.

This

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Palace%2Bcheerleaders%2B7.jpg

I can honestly say there's only one of them I would consider doing even a kiss on. The others all have scary faces and smiling really does them no favours at all. But I'm sure they have wonderful personalities.

1 7 3 the rest are NWAW tho 5 is quite cute.

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
Yeah, they're cute, but they look like professional models. That means they're doing it for the cash.

Gully's Girls are genuine local girls who love the club and are giving up their time for the club and the community. I'd rather have Gully's Girls at the club than that other lot any day. They're more what Brighton is about to me.

agree

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Though GG may be actual local Brighton girls and fans, I'd much rather have professionals like these "Crystals" (gay name). Whether it's wrong or right, cheerleaders are meant to be perved on, hence the scantily clad attire. It's wrong for GG to be up there; the better they get probably correlates to how sexy their dances are, and at their age the fans shouldn't really perv on them.

GG do a decent job for who they are and what they represent (local girls doing it for the good of the club) but frankly, at Championship level, we need better IMO.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey

Incorrect.

They do it for free, 3 of them were Season Ticket Holders at Palace before.

Next year their group is being sponsored from outside, but they do the Palace cheerleading free.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Better than the "cheerleaders" at Perth Glory(Aus) games, none of them are over 18 and over half are under 16, yet they have them in short skirts and makeup.....

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Incorrect.

They do it for free, 3 of them were Season Ticket Holders at Palace before.

Next year their group is being sponsored from outside, but they do the Palace cheerleading free.

But are they involved in local community projects as well? We need to know.

I have a guilty secret. When the Albion were away in the late 60s I sometimes watched them bar stewards at Selhurst (even the ground is named after a location in Sussex! ). In those days they had some pre-pubescent girls called the Palace Dollies doing some stuff. I was totally untumescent despite my youth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here