Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Palace cheerleaders HOT

BHAMAN

Dec 25, 2010
Shoreham
But i bet the palace ones don't help out in community projects!

Depends on your definition of ‘community projects’.
Perhaps giving relief to the male population of South London, at £120 an hour, could count as a community project.

germanbha

Didier Konan Ya to sign
Nov 18, 2008
Uk
we need eye candy like that at the amex get rid of gully's girls and start from fresh!!! Bloom should ask RDF's in preston street for there workers for games

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
we need eye candy like that at the amex get rid of gully's girls and start from fresh!!! Bloom should ask RDF's in preston street for there workers for games

Thats Harsh, they dont do a bad job and in a couple of years they will be legal eye candy!!

germanbha

Didier Konan Ya to sign
Nov 18, 2008
Uk
imgres

this is what im talking about

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
"What's wrong with you, why can't you get aroused, am I not attractive to you........"

Look love its like this, I find you fit and all that.... I did have a raging lob on, but as soon as I saw that dirty eagle swooping over your beavers lodge, I kinda lost it and got the flop....... Do you have any Gus Poyet pants?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They are top quality totty! I'd smash their back doors in for £120 an hour!!

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Palace%2Bcheerleaders%2B7.jpg

I can honestly say there's only one of them I would consider doing even a kiss on. The others all have scary faces and smiling really does them no favours at all. But I'm sure they have wonderful personalities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here