Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Palace cheerleaders HOT

IFHB

Apr 14, 2010
Actually I'm having dinner with your mum, she'll do anything for a kabab. The good news is that Annerly has several such emporiums so if and when Palarse move there'll be plenty of places for pikeys to dine out in style.

At least spell it right numbnuts. KEBAB & ANERLEY. I'll forgive you "palarse" as its banter:rolleyes:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
At least spell it right numbnuts. KEBAB & ANERLEY. I'll forgive you "palarse" as its banter:rolleyes:
Of the three incorrectly spelt words, "Palarse" is by FAR the most cringeworthy.

IMO, we do still need to find a decent reply to your "seaweed" nonsense.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Of the three incorrectly spelt words, "Palarse" is by FAR the most cringeworthy.

Crisis Place ? (Given that it looks like another poor season).

northernblue

Nov 24, 2010
This could well be the best thread i have ever been in!! More football clubs should embrace cheerleaders although i have heard stories of female fans complaining about them which resulted in cheerleaders being banned at grounds!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This could well be the best thread i have ever been in!! More football clubs should embrace cheerleaders although i have heard stories of female fans complaining about them which resulted in cheerleaders being banned at grounds!

Nothing wrong with Cheerleaders but when you American College and Professional Sport cheerleaders you know that they are eye candy for men and women who like comfortable shoes.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Good morning all, just posting a li'l code link to a slow motion you tube vid for you boys to enjoy. Someone may kindly post it as I can never seem to do it properly as slightly senile , many thanks and enjoy !! EeKEzcU8Day

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good morning all, just posting a li'l code link to a slow motion you tube vid for you boys to enjoy. Someone may kindly post it as I can never seem to do it properly as slightly senile , many thanks and enjoy !! EeKEzcU8Day
[yt]EeKEzcU8Day[/yt]Here you go.

I like my nickname for them - crapstool polish, because however they might try, they can't polish a turd.

'Filthy scum' is of course very appropriate, but it's not as definite because some other clubs refer to their rivals in the same manner.
However "there's only one crapstool polish".

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
testing that, as it didn't work as a link for some reason

[yt]EeKEzcU8DaY[/yt]

Cheers for doing that, sorry it got mucked up , but now all can enjoy PWOAAAAAAAAAR

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
great. now i've got to go and discharge the purple-headed yoghurt slinger. thanks for that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here