Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Palace cheerleaders HOT

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ipswich Town, the only team who are more inbred! they only found this out when they visited selhurst

a tractgle with webbed wings & no beak

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Gullys Girls can compete. Hot pictures of them do exist.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
The palarce cheerleaders are pretty good, the lucky bastards.

But we should NOT stoop to their level, we don't NEED Cheerleaders that lack the passion for Brighton. Gully's girls should not become this athletic troop of plastic clementines. Yeah alright, I'd probably want to do 'em, BUT that is not the point. Kick their arse in football is priority, not aesthetics.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The palarce cheerleaders are pretty good, the lucky bastards.

But we should NOT stoop to their level, we don't NEED Cheerleaders that lack the passion for Brighton. Gully's girls should not become this athletic troop of plastic clementines. Yeah alright, I'd probably want to do 'em, BUT that is not the point. Kick their arse in football is priority, not aesthetics.

Bet you turned down the coffee on TWA's last flight & said to the very pretty Air stewardess "Coffee?no thanks but i wouldn't mind some of your TWAT".

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You only had to read up about 20 posts where I answered that.

Unpaid from Palace. And quite a few of them were Palace fans.

Usually find Palace fans called Paul are not worth bothering with.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
What are the age limits for Gully Girls, as in for dancing! My better half is 26 and has said she'd like to get involved. She was selected to cheerlead for the Leeds Rhinos but moved out of the area after uni.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Just facebook Jo Gully Girls for starters.

Question One: How tall is the one on the far left? She seems to be virtually kneeling down to fit in the picture.
gg1.jpg

Question Two: What for the love of God is going on here? Is it like that ping pong ball thing they do in Japan?

gg2.jpg

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Question One: How tall is the one on the far left? She seems to be virtually kneeling down to fit in the picture.
View attachment 24921

Question Two: What for the love of God is going on here? Is it like that ping pong ball thing they do in Japan?

View attachment 24922

they are natural unlike the palarse girls, billy is really is really sexy.....i would given half the chance

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ooh, get you love. So cruel.

Having a nice Bank Holiday - watching a bit of Crufts on DVD?

Actually I'm having dinner with your mum, she'll do anything for a kabab. The good news is that Annerly has several such emporiums so if and when Palarse move there'll be plenty of places for pikeys to dine out in style.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here