Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - "North Stand Kollective" "BHA Ultras"

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
What's all that about?

I thought collective had a c at the beginning anyway?

I'm all for attempts to drum up noise at the new ground, but do we have to go down this manufactured route to make a bit of atmosphere, just because a few supporters have seen St Pauli once?

Just seen they are trying to sell their own branded tat on twitter.

img_2411.jpg

WHY?

From what I gather (and I might well be wrong), a group of Palace supporters have done a similar thing, and the vast majority of followers think they are an embarrassment.

Do we really need to start forming supporters cliques before the new ground has even opened? As if H block wasn't bad enough, I hope the North Stand isn't ruined by this lot.

Can't we just have a few beers, have a sing song and watch the football, without any of this "ultras" nonsense?

:drink::ascarf:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It will just create more factions with supporters which is a shame as there are enough "cliques" already.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Just leave them to it, they are a group of Brighton fans that want to make more noise, banners etc. If it is not your thing then fine but please do not be critical of any Brighton fans intent on raising atmosphere.

FOr what it is worth, the Palace fanatics make a lot of noise and a good atmosphere.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Sorry, but at risk of upsetting people. LMFAO.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Just leave them to it, they are a group of Brighton fans that want to make more noise, banners etc. If it is not your thing then fine but please do not be critical of any Brighton fans intent on raising atmosphere.

No objection to banners OR atmosphere, I like that kind of stuff in fact. I just don't understand the need for a separate group to do this. Surely we all want to help create atmosphere?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Why not wait before judging, eh? Friend of mine who is a Palace fan says their "Ultras" have really improved the atmosphere at their home games, introduced new songs and generally upped the noise levels. Mind you, he might be exaggerating :whistle:

Still, let's not diss enthusiasm and initiative before it's had a chance to prove itself - we need all the noise we can get :clap::clap::clap:

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
'Tis true that it's an unfortunate font to use.

The Gothic script is normally associated with the right in Germany, so if this is based on seeing St. Pauli, then probably a slight mismatch with the aesthetics and politics...

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
It was f***ing embarrasing having the flags at the Withdean, It might work at Falmer but if it doesn't it will be very embarrasing to say the least.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
The only cliques that are being formed are by the people who moan about people making an effort. All this whingeing makes me mad! The scarves and flags are excellent. The 'k' was chosen, apparently, so there'd be no confusion with NSC. Get off people's backs and get behind the team. That's what this lot are doing. Shame some have to whinge about it.

And KNC, you make me LMFAO :wink: :kiss:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I'm all for making an atmosphere and everything but the whole 'ultras' thing is bollocks. Can we not make an atmosphere without the name 'ultras' because it does make us look very very stupid.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Why not wait before judging, eh? Friend of mine who is a Palace fan says their "Ultras" have really improved the atmosphere at their home games, introduced new songs and generally upped the noise levels. Mind you, he might be exaggerating :whistle:

Still, let's not diss enthusiasm and initiative before it's had a chance to prove itself - we need all the noise we can get :clap::clap::clap:

Tis true about Palace, improved atmosphere and attendances in that part of the ground.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I'm all for making an atmosphere and everything but the whole 'ultras' thing is bollocks. Can we not make an atmosphere without the name 'ultras' because it does make us look very very stupid.

Agree with this 100%
The flags especially are incredibly cringy

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
No objection to banners OR atmosphere, I like that kind of stuff in fact. I just don't understand the need for a separate group to do this. Surely we all want to help create atmosphere?

Agreed, I hope the banners and atmosphere takes off in all parts of the ground but if a group of like minded fans in the North stand want to do this then it can only be a good thing to raise atmosphere IMHO.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

not for me, but this...... we are all different, we could do with some songs

Palarse

the original: St Pauli

St Pauli

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
The only cliques that are being formed are by the people who moan about people making an effort. All this whingeing makes me mad! The scarves and flags are excellent. The 'k' was chosen, apparently, so there'd be no confusion with NSC. Get off people's backs and get behind the team. That's what this lot are doing. Shame some have to whinge about it.

And KNC, you make me LMFAO :wink: :kiss:

Well, I'm happy, I make you happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here