Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Noise Pollution- advice needed! Or evensome amusing replies to cheer me up!

May 9, 2008
Stanmore, London
Just to clarify this is not a rave sanctioned by the council. Police said 300 people and now it's been going on for 14 hours and counting. It's not happened before but that's not the point....

I just wanted some advice and humour to cheer me up after getting no sleep last night. How I get abuse for that from one or two is frankly amazing....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just to clarify this is not a rave sanctioned by the council. Police said 300 people and now it's been going on for 14 hours and counting. It's not happened before but that's not the point....

I just wanted some advice and humour to cheer me up after getting no sleep last night. How I get abuse for that from one or two is frankly amazing....

Is this still going on? now 1840hrs-if so i suggest we step things up a bit,whilst it's still daylight-

Smoke bombs,a small diversionary fire & well ...

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Walk in with a couple of these and ask them to play Chris De Burgh.

images

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
this?
images

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The organisers of the rave know nothing can be done by the Council until Tuesday , so unless someone gets murdered nothing will happen until OB turn up with the "do not cross" tape.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
sorry i called you cvunt blake , uncalled for and on reflection i have behaved like a bit of a dick on this thread , i used to live in a flat underneath two nutters from bristol who used to ride skateboards around indoors and play cricket and other shit , not to mention the nosebleed drum and bass at all hours , so i should know better than to be-little other peoples noise issues.....apologies mate.( i was well pissed as well but not excusing my behaviour at all )

May 9, 2008
Stanmore, London
I’m happy to say that the music stopped yesterday at about 8pm and a good night sleep was had last night. After :catfight: sydney has seen the light and apologised so all is good in the world again. Thanks for the amusing replies guys much appreciated! I'll remember those superb suggestions if it should happen again and some covert ops are required!:D:bowdown::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here