Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Balotelli

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
What on earth is going on with Mario Batotelli?! He didn't turn up for the beginning of the half and then strolls on...some sort of weird concern with him as well (concern comes from himself).

Is the guy worth it?!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
came off sort of holding hsi nose did'nt he, weird fruitcake of a man!

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
I don't think I've seen someone nonchalantly stroll on after the second half has started...he's a character and incredibly talented when he can be bothered! But yep...bit of a fruit loop.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's an interesting character. Estranged from his Ghanian parents after they gave him up to social services, he was raised by a well-to-do Italian family (hence the surname). His natural parents live in poverty, but he will have nothing to do with them as he see's them as gold-diggers, since they only tried to get him back after his footballing career took off.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
He's an interesting character. Estranged from his Ghanian parents after they gave him up to social services, he was raised by a well-to-do Italian family (hence the surname). His natural parents live in poverty, but he will have nothing to do with them as he see's them as gold-diggers, since they only tried to get him back after his footballing career took off.

That seems kind of reasonable, but he does seem a bit of a knob though.

Mar 13, 2008
Im sure it had nothing to do with it being cold.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ghanian AND Italian? It's amazing he even bothered to turn up for the first half, let alone the second.

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
See all the above....he's just got himself sent off for a moment of complete stupidity. How long do Mancini/City put up with him?!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
it doesnt suprise me that his only friend in British football is el hadj diouf

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here