Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSCs Top 10 most irritating…

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Ok pop pickers…

It’s a new entry at 10: People who DO THIS to EMPHASISE their POINT during yet another PREDICTABLE ATTACK on the CLUB.

In at 9: the Dear Dick or Micky fraternity.

It’s a non mover at 8: with the moan, moan, rant, argue and swear at the club brigade sounding off to a suspicious rubbing sound.

Down at 7: It’s that olde favourite of mine: the comedy wannabe… the one liner thread savour, borne from undoubted genius, behold the eradicator of frustration… worry not he’ll put a smile on his face.

At 6: the post count brotherhood, yes it’s the 20k+ … hmmmmmmmmmmm how? Some kind of time and space vortex? Hmmmmmmmmm.

In at 5: the attack of the smiley… awesome, some kind of primitive communication method usually reserved for exclusive usage by children.

It’s still at 4: the amateur psycho analysts, yep it’s the “I’ve sussed you” and behold as I cunningly display my undeniable intelligence by offering a detailed psycho analysis of your deep seated anxieties blah blah etc. Jesus wept.

At 3: People who can’t handle the truth: NSC has no power over anything, your opinions regarding the club/players/board are not going to change anything, your point of view is pointless, and the things you say are in effect meaningless.

And…

At 2 for 10 years now it’s the: “my dad’s, cousins, cucumber salesman’s, boyfriends French lover has reliably informed me that the club are going…” I can honestly say I can’t recall one “out there rumour” ever turning out to be true. It’s all total bollocks.

And yes it’s still at number 1:

It’s the…

Freedom of speech vs. the Orwellian control argument.

Freedom of speech is one thing, but this:

Micky Adams errrmmmm sorry ahem MICKEY ADAMS IS A **** is the most disgusting excuse for speech I’ve ever witnessed.

These are the cretins who should be sterilised and set to work as accountants for an eternity.

Another thing I’ve missed that irritates me is this:

“That is all.”

Kosh

I await the 1-10 follow ups to this post… oh the comedy, oh the swearing, oh but oh let the psycho analysis begin… But please I beg of try, just once for me, not to state the obvious. (please see responses by Nibble, he's a Hamster in my wheel. Nibble.)

Whoops I’ve just realised… I’ve effectively psycho analysed the board as a whole… dear oh dear… I think I need to re-read number 3.

That is all. Cringe, vomit…

Oh and polls just missed out.

That really is all.

Oh wait....

:banana::stupid::tumble::unclesam::shutup::dance::guitar::salute::nono::angel:

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
And you haven't psycho analysed, you have critiqued. Two very seperate things. To analyse something you have to have a basic understanding of it which you clearly don't.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
dog_costumes_halloween07_520c.jpg

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I thought this was naming your top ten most annoying posters at first.What a let down as this had the makings of a right binfest

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought this was naming your top ten most annoying posters at first.What a let down as this had the makings of a right binfest

I too am disappointed as I expected to be in Kosh's top 3 :annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here