Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC's Biggest W@nker?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
No-one is a WANKER really...

NSC is like a real life town in its own right, you have the celebrities and the down and outs and the evil bastards and the dangerous wouldn't-want-to-meet-them-down-an-alley-at-night kinda people...Questions is a bit odd, I must say. SOME people think they are more important than others and post on here like SNOTTY-NOSED celebrities tho

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well I have the biggest cock so that must make me the biggest wanker.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Got to be a poster who weighs far more than 15 stone so it definitely won't be me

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost

NSC is like a real life town in its own right, you have the celebrities and the down and outs and the evil bastards and the dangerous wouldn't-want-to-meet-them-down-an-alley-at-night kinda people...Questions is a bit odd, I must say. SOME people think they are more important than others and post on here like SNOTTY-NOSED celebrities tho

word :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Would make an interesting thread. Pick a selection of posters and see what type they are perceived to be by the rest of NSC :lol:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Ok, well I'll admit I'm trying to be a bit macho here, anyone over 12 stone will still be a bigger wanker than me :lol:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Well, anyone who's a virgin. So, probably Adrie or Kev...i'll choose Adrie as he's online more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here