Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sometimes I live in the country
Sometimes I live in the town
Sometimes I have a great notion
To jump into the river and drown

Who do you prefer Indians or Pakistanis.

1066gull

Adrie, why would you put YOURSELF forward as one of the 'biggest wankers on NSC'?

Just wondering like

because someone said i was one of them

but if you see my 'wanking' thread yesterday, than you may notice i may not be the biggest... lol

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
because someone said i was one of them

but if you see my 'wanking' thread yesterday, than you may notice i may not be the biggest... lol

Aidrie, I dont know you, but why do you attention seek?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Difficult question Questions!

Indians have some wicked take aways but you cant beat the convenience of a Paki shop, This could take some thinking about!

Well get thinking then Bully. I am going for the curry boys. How could we manage without a Chicken Dansaak ?

Have you notice just how much stuff they get in a Paki shop. Floor to ceiling and only 16 inches to squeeze thru. Handy for that late night bottle though.

Another thing Bully I`m getting a bit fed up with people on here calling me racist.

I would quite happily have Pakistanis living on either side of me......................

It would keep the flies out of my house.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
:laugh: ohh questions you odd FREAK of nature, you do make me laugh sometimes. It must be that you were dropped on ur head as a baby, or that your mother didnt breastfeed you, but my, aren't you a bit WIERD. I find it quite ENDEARING.

As for Danny Seagull, Controversial sometimes, Yes, But I like you. You're ace.:thumbsup:

And lastly, 1066, Aids, Aidrie, Aiddy...whatever your bloody name is, you get a lot of stick on here, and at the start I couldn't stand the fact that you stuck around to get the boot on here. BUT you did, you weather the storms of NSC and your naive attitude on here, is again a little endearing. HOWEVER, why you feel the need to ATTENTION-SEEK on this board all the BLOODY time, I'll never understand. ???

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
there seem to be no shortage of contenders....it appears that your rating as a complete tosser increases the more you post. Maybe its because to get your post count up to such extreme levels you have to come out with pretentious drivel in response to every thread....not sure though as still only practising:bowdown:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
:laugh: ohh questions you odd FREAK of nature, you do make me laugh sometimes. It must be that you were dropped on ur head as a baby, or that your mother didnt breastfeed you, but my, aren't you a bit WIERD. I find it quite ENDEARING.

As for Danny Seagull, Controversial sometimes, Yes, But I like you. You're ace.:thumbsup:

And lastly, 1066, Aids, Aidrie, Aiddy...whatever your bloody name is, you get a lot of stick on here, and at the start I couldn't stand the fact that you stuck around to get the boot on here. BUT you did, you weather the storms of NSC and your naive attitude on here, is again a little endearing. HOWEVER, why you feel the need to ATTENTION-SEEK on this board all the BLOODY time, I'll never understand. ???

I was breast fed...........................................................

by my father and that according to my therapist is at the root of my problems.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Well get thinking then Bully. I am going for the curry boys. How could we manage without a Chicken Dansaak ?

Have you notice just how much stuff they get in a Paki shop. Floor to ceiling and only 16 inches to squeeze thru. Handy for that late night bottle though.

Another thing Bully I`m getting a bit fed up with people on here calling me racist.

I would quite happily have Pakistanis living on either side of me......................

It would keep the flies out of my house.

After a night of consideration Questions i'm leaning a bit more towards our Paki brothers. I do enjoy a good curry every now and then but a good old Paki shop serves more of a purpose for me.

Who do you think would make the best Punawalla's out of interest? It could be a defining point just in case we ever get a hot summer!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
After a night of consideration Questions i'm leaning a bit more towards our Paki brothers. I do enjoy a good curry every now and then but a good old Paki shop serves more of a purpose for me.

Who do you think would make the best Punawalla's out of interest? It could be a defining point just in case we ever get a hot summer!

Don't mean to throw a spanner in the works here but aren't 95% of Indian restaurants in the Uk actually run by Bangladeshi's???

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Ahhh..Them Bangladeshis, giving it large with their "We're the leaders in the manufacture of Jute sacks" attitude, coming over here with their diligent work ethic, and top drawer qualifications, stealing the jobs that no-one wants, and then doing them happily!

BAH!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Don't mean to throw a spanner in the works here but aren't 95% of Indian restaurants in the Uk actually run by Bangladeshi's???

You are quite right there Icy.
Because it mostly borders India and especially Bengal its cuisine is very similar to that of the Indian state..............

Mind you Bangladeshis eat very different food to the sort they serve in their restaurants. Many years ago I used to do a lot of work in their reataurants (building)and just before the grand openings we would be invited to dine with them where the local priest io whatever he was known as would come and make a blessing. We had some superb food. Very nice people as well but it was hard to get the last payment out of them as they did like a haggle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here