Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Survey of how you are getting to the AMEX

Well ?. How are you planning to get to the majority of games.

• Total voters

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Purpose of this is following on from the Boxing day trains ( Lack of them ) debate on another thread. Accoring to the club only 6000 of 22,500 will go to the ground by train??.

Just humour me. Very scientific I know.

For me it's Train = Beer

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Another poll on the same thing - voted enough times

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Until the full details are known, I dont know. Will drive to lewes and either bus or train to the stadium. Next clarification on voucher scheme as well first

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
By car.

I'll probably park on the VERGE since there is no car park OR in the village outside someones HOUSE.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm voting for train because I would if it were possible, however I'm pretty sure it won't be. Hours in a queue then squeezed onto a train with no loo doesn't sound great beer wise, unlike suggested above.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Where is the bicycle option, surely the first one you should have listed. Do you think we all like to fug up the environment with our planes/trains/automobiles/gyrocopters/hovercrafts/mopeds/motorbikes/mini motos you absolute piece of insensitive, non-tree hugging crap!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Tank, unless the girlfriend is using it in which case I'll have to take the blimp.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
A sedan chair carried by honey badgers.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Where is the bicycle option, surely the first one you should have listed. Do you think we all like to fug up the environment with our planes/trains/automobiles/gyrocopters/hovercrafts/mopeds/motorbikes/mini motos you absolute piece of insensitive, non-tree hugging crap!

:lol:

You must know me quite well.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I will either do the same as I do now which is stay in my local until 30 mns before kick off then get a cab, or walk the half mile up the road to the racecourse and use the park and ride.

Another poll on the same thing - voted enough times
The last NSC poll (on travel intentions for SATURDAY games) produced this result:-

Walk 5 2.44%
Cycle 4 1.95%
Bus 13 6.34%
Train 116 56.59%
Park and Ride 31 15.12%
Coach 2 0.98%
Car 34 16.59%

As I've said elsewhere, it will be IMPOSSIBLE for more than half of a big crowd to travel by train.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here