Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
NEAR INJURY SCARE!!!!!:ohmy:

NSC XI Goalkeeper Cereal Killer nearly ruled himself out of a game by nearly dropping a really sharp KNIFE onto his foot.

Sister Cereal Killer said "It was really lucky, it was only a couple of centimetres from hitting him on the foot"

It is believed that The NSC XI Goalkeepers quick reflexes saved him from the chop.

Cereal Killer added a short statement, "I am really lucky, I am fine nothing is going to stop me,lets go and beat those COCKS!"

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Cereal Killer said:
NEAR INJURY SCARE!!!!!:ohmy:

NSC XI Goalkeeper Cereal Killer nearly ruled himself out of a game by nearly dropping a really sharp KNIFE onto his foot.

Sister Cereal Killer said "It was really lucky, it was only a couple of centimetres from hitting him on the foot"

It is believed that The NSC XI Goalkeepers quick reflexes saved him from the chop.

Cereal Killer added a short statement, "I am really lucky, I am fine nothing is going to stop me,lets go and beat those COCKS!"

:ohmy: thank f*** for that

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
If you need another player have you asked that bender Kinky. He's shit but would look a class act in your side.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
seagulljaz said:
stop being a smart-arse you got what i ment.

the only person i have met in are team is Kev and that was for about 30minutes at the cricket once

We still planning on meeting at H/T tonight Jaz?

You should have my number, so let me know.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Yup john boy, same time, same place and possibly with bob in attendance in some sort of jurnolistic (sp) role and possibly in charge of the music if there will still be any played!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here