Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
tommy boy said:
i know 2 other members of our team, so we haven't "all" played together before:)

stop being a smart-arse you got what i ment.

the only person i have met in are team is Kev and that was for about 30minutes at the cricket once

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
seagulljaz said:
stop being a smart-arse you got what i ment.

the only person i have met in are team is Kev and that was for about 30minutes at the cricket once

we're mates on here yes, but the vast majority of our team have no idea who each other are, we're in about the same situation as your lot

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
tommy boy said:
we're mates on here yes, but the vast majority of our team have no idea who each other are, we're in about the same situation as your lot

sorry if it seems im snapping mate bit cheesed off with GF atm.

i get what ya mean, we are trying to get a RB from nsc

Oct 25, 2003
thats fine! i'm not exactly going to go off in a flounce and refuse to play if you get another non-nscer, just think it may defeat the object somewhat

anyway, good luck in your SEARCH, if not we could always adjust the teams or something

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Isnt the whole idea to make it an NSC KICKABOUT - so why dont you just all turn up vote in two captains and pick teams - ffs its not really that hard is it

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
gazwag said:
Isnt the whole idea to make it an NSC KICKABOUT - so why dont you just all turn up vote in two captains and pick teams - ffs its not really that hard is it

why dont you turn up then, how about you try and get this sorted you see how 'easy' it is.

if we get teams sorted now it more time to play and it more fairer this way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here