Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Can someone post the crocs team. I would like to see who I am playing at the back with.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
seagulljaz had a warm-up match yesterday. to say it didnt go well is being nice.

He should have known it was going to be a bad day when we was told that the game was to start at 3.30 only to find out it started at 4.45 when he turned ip at 3 o'clock

a 16-1 defeat to twinkle toes. jaz managed to hit the post and nealy got sent off for saying stevie wonder would be a better ref. and mr Jaz nealy had 3 fights before theother boys got scared and ran off.

it didnt start to well with his team going 1-0 down, but a foul on Jaz gave his side a penalty what was slotted home by the fat centre half.

Jaz managed to kick the team all over the place and was man of the match has he did not stop running. He also had the best chance from open play where a short from inside his own half hit the post, this was the only short from open play on target and because of this he took his shirt off and ran the length of the pitch.

He was questioned after the game he said only a few things. "i think i should have stayed at the cricket" and "ill find then kids and beat them up next week." " as i always look on the bright side of things, it is are lowest defeat of the season"

Last edited:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Where was the warm up match jaz?
ive got a top of the table clash tonight and another big game tomorow (if i dont to to withers)

Should be at peak fitness by thursday!

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
ali_jenkins123 said:
Where was the warm up match jaz?
ive got a top of the table clash tonight and another big game tomorow (if i dont to to withers)

Should be at peak fitness by thursday!

warm up was at the park near the westows along portland road.

i am working at pitch invasion tonight collecting footballs otherwise i would be playing, would be playing on uesday at westows but the Albion come first.

also have another game on wednesday so im getting plenty of practise in

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
i dont no to be honest, i think half of the pitch was on the end of my shoe, only just finished pulling the turf out :rolleyes:

should get used to it in a couple of weeks hopefully

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I dont like it as it slows the game down and the pace of the game was a BIG reason why i liked westows!

The guys there dont think much of it either but they say the pace of the game should pick up after its been played on for a few months!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
we used to play westows on a tuesday night, was good fun but everyone moved on doing different things and found it hard to get 6 people every week, shame really

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
ali_jenkins123 said:
I dont like it as it slows the game down and the pace of the game was a BIG reason why i liked westows!

The guys there dont think much of it either but they say the pace of the game should pick up after its been played on for a few months!

yep, mind you the slower it is the less tired i get :) :lolol:

are you going to the gills game btw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here