Oct 25, 2003
this man is the danger man

Attachments

• dsc01544.jpg
    dsc01544.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 93

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
me and Les went for a pre match friendly today both in good form looking forward to thursday!
Les followed th game by cycling back to burgess hill from bhasvic! :clap: good effort and i belive a 6.5k run last night hes in training he told me hes going down to the slaughter house tommorow to beat he shit out of a cows carcus then kick boxing monday the mans going to be a beast!:clap: you think el abd is a shithouse you aint seen nothing yet :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
munkfish said:
me and Les went for a pre match friendly today both in good form looking forward to thursday!
Les followed th game by cycling back to burgess hill from bhasvic! :clap: good effort and i belive a 6.5k run last night hes in training he told me hes going down to the slaughter house tommorow to beat he shit out of a cows carcus then kick boxing monday the mans going to be a beast!:clap: you think el abd is a shithouse you aint seen nothing yet :lolol:

Oh yes, munkfish witnessed the ripple effect today as Les flexed his man muscle on the field of play. I made it back to Burgess in 1 hour munkers, the dream was accomplished. (I am slightly worried that they will be a bit surprised when my tubby arse turns up on Thursday).

Just a small note, young munkfish displayed an excellent touch today and his movement was very good. Also after holding him back when he was trying to pan the shit out of his brother last weekend I can confirm he quite a strong little mutherfucker. So you bitches on the other team betta watch out!

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Les Biehn said:
Oh yes, munkfish witnessed the ripple effect today as Les flexed his man muscle on the field of play. I made it back to Burgess in 1 hour munkers, the dream was accomplished. (I am slightly worried that they will be a bit surprised when my tubby arse turns up on Thursday).

Just a small note, young munkfish displayed an excellent touch today and his movement was very good. Also after holding him back when he was trying to pan the shit out of his brother last weekend I can confirm he quite a strong little mutherfucker. So you bitches on the other team betta watch out!

i feel the oppostion maybe a bit stronger than today, but teaming up with les again im sure were muller the oppostion :clap:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
munkfish said:
i feel the oppostion maybe a bit stronger than today, but teaming up with les again im sure were muller the oppostion :clap:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Munkfish made a funny.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
someone better make a note of who does what and to whom during the game so a full match report can be provided

and pictures as well, if possible

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
surely theres someone on here who is injured (thus unable to play) and also happens to be a budding journalist and amateur photographer...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
shaolinpunk said:
someone better make a note of who does what and to whom during the game so a full match report can be provided

and pictures as well, if possible

full coverage will be available on crocs on tour i imagine

its not like im going to have anything to do in goal, is it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here