Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
So when is this football event?

If thats wat it still is, i got bored of reading after page 5 and went strait to the back.

Can someone give me the jist of things please?

1066gull

Full Back Adrie van der Meer has given his team an injury scare after a strained back muscle is giving himself a race agaisnt time to be fit for the first game of the shit old season. He said in an interview on North Stand Chat "I wil try and strectch and sleep it off, doing more rigorous exercise as the week goes on."

NB: My back has actualyl gone.

1066gull

Fragmented Badger said:
So basically you want to lie in bed and wank all week?
No.

I have jkust fibbed my whole Thursday plans to my Mum so of course I am coming.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Oh brilliant yeah I'll be up for this.. COOL!

Oh hang on.. wait.. i'm off to IBIZA on the 10th BUGGER! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

1066gull

Fragmented Badger said:
Why did you have to fib? What is wrong with just saying you are going to play football in PP?
I said I am meeting on the train with mates from college to play footy in PP because I think using the term 'I am going to Brighton at Preston Park to play footy with my mates off an Internet forum"

Geddit?

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Adriodinho said:
I said I am meeting on the train with mates from college to play footy in PP because I think using the term 'I am going to Brighton at Preston Park to play footy with my mates off an Internet forum"

Geddit?

How about telling her "I'm going out" on the actual day?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Adriodinho said:

Geddit?

So you're ashamed of us then Adrie? :D

Seriously speaking, are you meeting up with myself, Cereal Killer, Redhead, Edward Scissorhands and Kev (did I miss anyone off of that list?) at Brighton Station at 6pm on the appointed date?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here