Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

1066gull

Redhead said:
So in all seriousness does anyone play at any sort of recognised level of football?
im probably palying in a HUGE league of year 12/13 students with my college, but it is not really recognised......

doubt we would play many people near Brighton.

Oct 25, 2003
Redhead said:
So in all seriousness does anyone play at any sort of recognised level of football?

yeah, i played for Telford United, Arsenal, Oxford, AS Monaco, Lecce, Sunderland, Oxford(loan), Woking, Notts County, Barnet(loan), Young Boys Berne, Boavista, Osasuna, Malaga, Numancia, Southend, Bronby, KR Reykjavik, Malmo, Aberdeen, Airdrie, Rhyl, Bohemians, Dalian Shide, Dallas Burn, Perth Glory, Kingz FC, Orlando Pirates, Brentford, OVY

1066gull

tommy boy said:
yeah, i played for Telford United, Arsenal, Oxford, AS Monaco, Lecce, Sunderland, Oxford(loan), Woking, Notts County, Barnet(loan), Young Boys Berne, Boavista, Osasuna, Malaga, Numancia, Southend, Bronby, KR Reykjavik, Malmo, Aberdeen, Adrie, Rhyl, Bohemians, Dalian Shide, Dallas Burn, Perth Glory, Kingz FC, Orlando Pirates, Brentford, OVY
You played for me?

;)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
betting 1st to score goalscorers the score etc useally bets althought expecting scores to be more like 10-6 and tommy boy to score 4

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
whoever opens the book i want:

Frag Badg to score a hatrick of bicycle kicks
Adrie to commit 43.6 fouls and not get booked
John Boy to claim offside with the wrong hand and spill his beer
Me to get knackered and fall over first
Also me to get booked for diving

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Redhead said:
I'll meet you there although i expect i can make sure i get the same train as you through Newhaven AlexFrutos?

That would probably make sense mate.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Redhead said:

University of Bolton 2nds. We were shite.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Redhead said:

was county league youth, have played mid sussex premier and county reserve premier

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here