Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Sponsors Dinner

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
All the players were there.

The only odd thing to report was that CMS was pulling a suitcase around with him.

CMS was last player standing so chatty and positive. Saying just not getting the rub of the green.

Players all really positive for the run in and Gus saying we are going for the win on Friday.

Your man Kaz is a superstar.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A great night. Just got back after a few extra city centre ales with [MENTION=474]Mr Blobby[/MENTION] and others. Had my boy Noone and Brez on my table. My highlight was asking THE DAGGER for a photo in SPANISH though.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Everyone keeps singing KLL's praises without actually telling us why!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was surprised how small and thin a lot of the players are; the black-clad and smouldering Vicente especially. Buckley was not as tall as I thought he was. CMS the same. And all of them seemed to be like stick insects.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I was surprised how small and thin a lot of the players are; the black-clad and smouldering Vicente especially. Buckley was not as tall as I thought he was. CMS the same. And all of them seemed to be like stick insects.

I made exactly the same comment. They seemed so slight. CMS seemed a bit bulkier. There was nothing to Navaro as well.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I made exactly the same comment. They seemed so slight. CMS seemed a bit bulkier. There was nothing to Navaro as well.

Brez was an interesting guy. Had a chat with him about his art. He also mentioned that he could not speak a word of English when he first arrived over here only 6 years ago.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Great night. We (A21) had Vincelot and Buckers on our table. Romain was really chatty and an interesting bloke (desperate to get back playing) whereas Will was much quieter. All the players and staff were as accomodating as ever and we enjoyed the whole night (free bar til 8pm! quiz was a good laugh). The best one I can remember in fact. We got there about 6.30pm and gave Calde, Vincente, Reyes, KLL, Sparrow, a little dig for taking the lift up two floors (we middle aged chaps took the stairs!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here