Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Sponsors Dinner

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Just to say it was a fantastic evening. Got to meet some real superstars. And some players. It was like a dream. At one stage I just closed my eyes and thought who would I most like to meet.

MeAndSuperStars1.JPG

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Had a great evening also, lovely to meet to you all, thanks to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Thanks to staff & players as well, very welcoming & chatty :)

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
Agreed. Just got in and still buzzing. Amazing night all round. Thanks Bozza and to all those on the table that made it such a fun evening.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Cracking night. Both Kaz and Liam were great, really good company. All the players were happy to chat and sign anything stuck in front of them and pose for photos. A credit to the Albion.

Good to meet (again) everyone from here too.

Yes. There was a really good atmosphere around the playing staff. Derek Chapman gave a short welcome speech that included a Palace joke - that went down well. And Gus was at pains to point out that if we do not make the play-offs - remember our expectations at the start of the season.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
i'll add my thanks into the mix... really enjoyed the evening. alas i havent had vicente's babies, but it was difficult when he was attached to reyes or calde! on the plus side....liam bridcutt was a great table fellow and kaz is priceless! kx

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
i'll add my thanks into the mix... really enjoyed the evening. alas i havent had vicente's babies, but it was difficult when he was attached to reyes or calde! on the plus side....liam bridcutt was a great table fellow and kaz is priceless! kx

So when you said you were going to the loo - you were going to the loo ................................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here