Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] NSC Quiz League 2020- Autumn Season

Would You Like The Points System To Remain As It Is Or Not ?

• Keep It As It Is

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • As It Is But With Bonus Points For Top Scorers

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
You know when teams have already been relegated and they suddenly find some form and start winning games by playing with a carefree attitude?

Well, that isn't going to happen here.

Last edited:

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
[MENTION=34973]Lindfield23[/MENTION] [MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION] [MENTION=11929]Higham Seagull Army[/MENTION]

To come
Sorry about this - will get the answers in asap

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Apologies been locked out of NSC on chromebook with Bad Request 400 thing, only just sussed how to get back .
ill take the 0 points

It would be easier if you answer the questions as you have an affect on others positions. So a null pointer at this stage could be open to more challenges than the U.S election.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[MENTION=27836]Barham's tash[/MENTION] [MENTION=3913]blue'n'white[/MENTION] [MENTION=13022]Brighton4Cambridge3[/MENTION]* [MENTION=286]Garry Nelson's Left Foot[/MENTION] [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] [MENTION=22929]Grombleton[/MENTION]* [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] [MENTION=1131]Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo[/MENTION] [MENTION=2854]John Boy[/MENTION] [MENTION=11720]kevo[/MENTION] [MENTION=34973]Lindfield23[/MENTION] [MENTION=275]MikeySmall[/MENTION]* [MENTION=5194]NEASTGULL[/MENTION] [MENTION=37904]stewart12[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]studio150[/MENTION]* [MENTION=13265]Super Steve Earle[/MENTION]* [MENTION=4417]The Complete Badger[/MENTION]* [MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION] [MENTION=27196]gordycom[/MENTION] [MENTION=36229]GREASED WEASEL[/MENTION] [MENTION=34159]Hampden Park[/MENTION]* [MENTION=13947]happypig[/MENTION] [MENTION=11929]Higham Seagull Army[/MENTION] [MENTION=41147]Jeremiah[/MENTION]* [MENTION=12847]jessiejames[/MENTION] [MENTION=14114]Lincolnshire Seagull[/MENTION]* [MENTION=12862]madinthehead[/MENTION] [MENTION=29364]Pickles[/MENTION] [MENTION=97]Toronto Seagull[/MENTION]* [MENTION=21502]Razzoo[/MENTION] [MENTION=14797]albionalbino[/MENTION] [MENTION=1272]bhafc99[/MENTION] [MENTION=587]Pevenseagull[/MENTION]* [MENTION=13230]Psychobilly freakout[/MENTION] [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]

50 or so players took part during 2020. Played in good humour and it does seem that the rules were generally adhered to in the spirit of the competition. I hope folk have enjoyed the four seasons we've had.

A few 2020 awards:

Player of the year
: [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]- Consistent, ever present and two title wins. Ireland is still celebrating the Euro Merit League victory
Player of the Season (Autumn): [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]- our overseas player has given as good as he got and may have done better had it not been for answering 'Arsenal' to any question he wasn't sure of.
Donald Trump Conspiracy Award: Well, okay, you can have it [MENTION=11720]kevo[/MENTION]
Jolly Good Chap Award: [MENTION=97]Toronto Seagull[/MENTION] who found the quiz a struggle but still got his answers in and gave it a go.

The quiz is unlikely to be returning anytime soon but it's good to know that folk have had a fun distraction during the upheavals of the year.

Answers.png

Div 1.png Div 2.png

Merit League.png

End of season standings. Full details:

https://nscquizleague.leaguerepublic.com/

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Player of the Season (Autumn): [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]- our overseas player has given as good as he got and may have done better had it not been for answering 'Arsenal' to any question he wasn't sure of.

Woop woop!

Thank you for arranging this quiz, it adds a different type of value to this board: good challenging fun without any politics or pie throwing, a necessary break from the sometimes tedious brawling. I had a quiz over at a Football Manager site back in the days and know that it is quite time consuming so thank you for making the effort.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
That was something to look forward to over the last few weeks. I'm really appreciative of all your time and effort. Thank you.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
That was something to look forward to over the last few weeks. I'm really appreciative of all your time and effort. Thank you.

This. Enjoy a well earned break [MENTION=3357]brighton[/MENTION]Lines the effort you put in not only arranging this but marking the answers, must have been time consuming. Really enjoyed the quizzes, and well done not only to the winners but all those who have taken part.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Thanks for all your brilliant effort Brighton Lines. It was great entertainment .

I am somewhat relieved that I shan't have to suffer the slow death of relegation from Division One and can now bask in being "The Invincibles of Autumn 2020" - :cool:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
At least I can rest now with a 6 game unbeaten run to finish the season, as others have already mention, a BIG thank-you to [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION]

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Donald Trump Conspiracy Award: Well, okay, you can have it [MENTION=11720]kevo[/MENTION]

I think I deserved SOMETHING after such a torrid season.

Btw - just 'out of interest' you undestand - I'd like to know why I'm placed 25th in the merit league, when I am 22nd in terms of total points?

Once again, I seem to have been the victim of some HIGHLY DUBIOUS algorithm.

The whole thing has been. RIGGED, I tell ya!

:wink:

Thanks. I'm gonna miss it.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Huge thanks [MENTION=3357]brighton[/MENTION]lines if [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] awarded erm awards for services to NSC then you’d get my vote to be up for a GONG.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think I deserved SOMETHING after such a torrid season.

Btw - just 'out of interest' you undestand - I'd like to know why I'm placed 25th in the merit league, when I am 22nd in terms of total points?

Once again, I seem to have been the victim of some HIGHLY DUBIOUS algorithm.

The whole thing has been. RIGGED, I tell ya!

:wink:

Thanks. I'm gonna miss it.

You are 25th because the Merit League is for ALL entrants and there are clearly some SECOND DIVISION players who were BETTER than YOU.

:kiss:

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Thanks and praise [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] for arranging and hosting this,I can imagine it must be highly time sapping. It's been fun even if I didn't do that well.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Thanks for running this @%1;, it’s appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here