Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC online poker, Sun. 07/02, 9pm, $5

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
yeah i guess i agree - however If Callum declared who he was but then prefferred to play silent it would not bother me - it's the not knowing that's annoying. I think that the way forward is to register an interest via the NSC thread and then have a new password e-mailed to you after having done so (as and when Bozza can do so)

I agree rob, if people-person post on here and want to play silent then fair play, not everyone wants to chat and play poker as some concentrate more than others and by posting and playing can put people off.

But You can’t have loads of people playing who we don’t know as the poker players will dwindle because it’ll become boring. Bozza, needs to nip this in the bud before we have loads of unknown users hijacking our regular poker nights.

It’s fun and I want to keep it like that :thumbsup:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
yeah - we have to accept that some people may play silently. I think that the majority will spout shite constantly though:thumbsup:

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Were is the thread for thursday????? Im itching to lose some more benjamins:flameboun

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I won $16 on Sunday but as BHAseagull. Did not even know there was a chat window. How does it work?

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I won $16 on Sunday but as BHAseagull. Did not even know there was a chat window. How does it work?

The small window in the bottom left hand corner is where you type but is crap, just click the + next to it and it opens a bigger page where you can read and type.

Can have some good banter in it unlike the small one because it gets so confusing as you’re always scrolling down to try too keep up with what people are saying.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
dosnt really bother me, the shit faced cockmaster didnt take the piss out of my play so im happy, he got a right tonking in the final anyhow, tbh how you can use that chat thingy and concentrate on what everybodies doing is beyond me, i look at it as $5 well spent in the company of my fellow albion bloodsucking robbing no concience whatsoever so called internet chums trying to rip the shirt off your back as quickly and as painfully as possible. :D

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
You being serious GYM, aren't you near the top of the leader board GYM or is it a dig at me :D

HAHAHA good one. Keep just missing out on points and havn't won a peeny yet. If I can improve my game I might be able to get somewhere:wink:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

that proves a point doesn't it - you didn't say a thing for over 2 hours but

A) because your name suggested that you were a BHA fan
B) At no point were you in a signifcant chip lead

then nobody mentions it. Perhaps Callum38 got pelters for no actual reason other than fear of the unknown.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Still think we should make it Wednesday, Friday & Sunday. Mainly for a selfish reason in that I can't make Thursdays, and that it's too close to Friday, of course :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Happy to move it.

Or I could just set them up for every night and then people can play as and when.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I think that the way forward is to register an interest via the NSC thread and then have a new password e-mailed/PM'ed to you after having done so (as and when Bozza can do so)

And that sir, is the way to go. :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The problems with email/PM passwords are...

1. The tournys are setup as recurring weekly - same days, same times. As such they have the same password every week. If I have to remember to keep setting them up every week, I'll likely forget sooner or later.

2. Having to contact someone to get the password could mean late-joiners miss out.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
The problems with email/PM passwords are...

1. The tournys are setup as recurring weekly - same days, same times. As such they have the same password every week. If I have to remember to keep setting them up every week, I'll likely forget sooner or later.

2. Having to contact someone to get the password could mean late-joiners miss out.

That is just so typical.

You put no effort into this site whatsoever. :laugh:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Happy to move it.

Or I could just set them up for every night and then people can play as and when.

I reckon that would be a good idea. I'd be up for playing on random nights even if there's only 2 or 3 others. Would also give newbies a chance to learn without getting pelted from every seat.

Perhaps have one main sticky for asking if people want to play.

We could stick to have 3 main 'NSC ranking nights' (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) where you can pretty much be sure it'll go ahead.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyway, the results of this game were:

1st - thealbionfan 6pts / $32.00
2nd - Callum38 4ts / $24.00
3rd - BHASeagull 3pts / $16.00
4th - Normal Rob 2pts / $8.00
5th - RSlicker87 1pt / $0.00

Current table is:

Code:
[b]Name	        Played	Points	Winnings[/b]
NSC_Bozza	5	10	36.50
albionsaryazdi	4	 8	31.50
thealbionfan	1	 6	32.00
Conkers24	2	 6	28.00
BILLY_BHA	1	 6	24.00
samhale86	3	 6	22.50
Normal Rob	5	 5	 8.00
Rslicker87	3	 5	 7.00
Callum38	1	 4	24.00
lastsummer83	2	 4	21.00
Goodfella2703	4	 4	13.50
BHASeagull	3	 3	16.00
Peanut Roaster	4	 3	12.00
Bert365	        2	 3	 9.00
perrydigweed	2	 3	 9.00
mickthechip	2	 2	 6.00
HappypigNSC	1	 1	 0.00
DJMiles1	1	 1	 0.00
Helter9	        5	 0	 0.00
coolhandtay	3	 0	 0.00
Da Man Clay	2	 0	 0.00
GYM86	        2	 0	 0.00
Simon Plough	2	 0	 0.00
benny9327	1	 0	 0.00

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Bozza, how many FTP points do we need to get NSC money? And how much do you get?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Each player who accrues 100 FTP should see NSC earn $75.

Excellent. I'm on 98 points and a few dollars up on what I started with!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here