You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Helter has some outrageous luck!

screenshot20100207at213.png

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Bloody hell. Was chip leader on my table for almost the whole thing then bust out 10th. Frustrating!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Helter Skelter.

Nsc's very own Eddie the Eagle of poker.

eddieeagle.jpg

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
To be fair Bozza he has as much right to play as any of us - even if he is not a regular on NSC/is a Palace fan etc. He walked away with $16 on Sunday - that's not going to fund a high rolling lifestyle.
However an understanding of the guys background would be courtesy for the rest of us.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
To be fair Bozza he has as much right to play as any of us - even if he is not a regular on NSC/is a Palace fan etc. He walked away with $16 on Sunday - that's not going to fund a high rolling lifestyle.
However an understanding of the guys background would be courtesy for the rest of us.

I agree entirely.

But not engaging in chat for the whole 2 hours+ is hardly the spirit we are looking for either.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I agree entirely.

But not engaging in chat for the whole 2 hours+ is hardly the spirit we are looking for either.

Sorry for bringing this thread back to the top but couldn't access the board. I except that anyone can play in our poker games but like you say Bozza, playing for two plus hours and not saying a word is not very nice, what happens in future when any of us Albion fans get stuck on a table with 6-7 etc who don’t say a peep?

That’s not why I signed up for, signed up for a laugh with like minded Albion fans and I want to keep it like that.

It’s been a good crack till the undercover agent turned up, hope his Pc-Laptop gets coffee spilt all over it and doesn’t show up this week.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Sorry for bringing this thread back to the top but couldn't access the board. I except that anyone can play in our poker games but like you say Bozza, playing for two plus hours and not saying a word is not very nice, what happens in future when any of us Albion fans get stuck on a table with 6-7 etc who don’t say a peep?

That’s not why I signed up for, signed up for a laugh with like minded Albion fans and I want to keep it like that.

It’s been a good crack till the undercover agent turned up, hope his Pc-Laptop gets coffee spilt all over it and doesn’t show up this week.

yeah i guess i agree - however If Callum declared who he was but then prefferred to play silent it would not bother me - it's the not knowing that's annoying. I think that the way forward is to register an interest via the NSC thread and then have a new password e-mailed/PM'ed to you after having done so (as and when Bozza can do so)

Last edited:

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
yeah i guess i agree - however If Callum declared who he was but then prefferred to play silent it would not bother me - it's the not knowing that's annoying. I think that the way forward is to register an interest via the NSC thread and then have a new password e-mailed to you after having done so (as and when Bozza can do so)

Top idea Rob. Instead of adding the password on the thread, having a new one for each tourney PM'd to you after declaring with bozza your intent.

Makes everyone known and keeps the NSC rif raf seperate from the real world rif raf

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here