Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Name change week: Mohammed, Muhammad or Mohammad

Which one shall we all be?

• Total voters

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bevendean Mahomet..has a good ring to it that.

Much Better than Mohammed Hillbilly...insulting the prophet did'nt get Salman Rushdie any prizes did it.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Can anyone good with photoshop put a big f*** off beard on my seagull?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's great to see NSC embracing this, and proving those "NSC is full of racist bigots" comments are wrong.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
How does wanting to call yourself Mohummed on an internet forum make you not "racist". I dont want to be called Mohummend and Im not racist.

Bevendean Hillbilly says: "Much Better than Mohammed Hillbilly...insulting the prophet did'nt get Salman Rushdie any prizes did it." Yes becasuse this idea of caling everyone Mohummend is not insulting the prophet at all is it.

Also, if you are trying to creat soicial harmany (which is great) you are forgetting that all Arabs are not Muslim. Some are Christains and there fore will not call their sons Mohummend.

Please do not call me Mohummed Stoo82 and Im not a racist.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
How does wanting to call yourself Mohummed on an internet forum make you not "racist". I dont want to be called Mohummend and Im not racist.

Bevendean Hillbilly says: "Much Better than Mohammed Hillbilly...insulting the prophet did'nt get Salman Rushdie any prizes did it." Yes becasuse this idea of caling everyone Mohummend is not insulting the prophet at all is it.

Also, if you are trying to creat soicial harmany (which is great) you are forgetting that all Arabs are not Muslim. Some are Christains and there fore will not call their sons Mohummend.

Please do not call me Mohummed Stoo82 and Im not a racist.

OK. We wont call you Mohammed.

Not sure that having the vatican and islam in the same username is a good idea....how about mine changing to Allah Ackbar??

On second thoughts, Admiral Allah Ackbar sounds a better username methinks!!

Fatboy Stenno

Feb 26, 2007
Haywards Heath
Great idea! I was thinking maybe Fatboy Mohammed but then that'll probably offend someone (and anyway, Budha would have made more sense) so how about Plain old Mohammed Stenno? No, bollocks, Fatboy Mohammed sounds better...

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
This is great, I've just been up to the local Town Farm and told them about how we can raise money for charity so they have renamed their 2 pigs Mohhamed and Muhammed.

I have a dog currently called Bernard but in the spirit of this thread I will call him Mohammad too....................my £5 is in the post?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here