NSC Name change week: Mohammed, Muhammad or Mohammad

Which one shall we all be?

• Total voters

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Barrel of Fundamentalists.

Have yourself a cigar.

Barrel of explosives?

Count me out on this.I find it insulting when squaddies are dieing fighting this spreading cancer.

It is not a spreading cancer though, is it? Not all Muslims are Islamic Fundamentalist, but all Islamic Fundamentalist are 'muslim'.

They are not fighting a rise in Muslim population, they are purportedly fighting those that wish to cause harm to those that do not believe in Allah.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Have yourself a cigar.

It is not a spreading cancer though, is it? Not all Muslims are Islamic Fundamentalist, but all Islamic Fundamentalist are 'muslim'.

They are not fighting a rise in Muslim population, they are purportedly fighting those that wish to cause harm to those that do not believe in Allah.

Dont' get drawn in by this raving :dasreich:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Can I be called, Mushtaq Paxton? Only if you are changing EVERYONES, if not , leave mine as it is.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
not while theres a hole in my arse

Barrel of explosives?

Count me out on this.I find it insulting when squaddies are dieing fighting this spreading cancer.

Twat. Not only is that offensive to all of the vast vast vast majority of moderate muslims in this country and across the world, but also extremely offensive to our troops out fighting for the freedom of these countries and attempting to keep our own country as safe as possible. If you are going to be an ignorant and rascist twat, please do it elsewhere where you will not offend reasonable people's sensibilities.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oooh - someone just PMed me with a brillio idea...

At the end of the week, if people want to go back to their original name, they can pay the £1 to REMF donation for me to change them back. Or they can stay with their new Muslim moniker for free.

With ideas like that I think you'd be better named Baldrick Bozza ! :wrong:

Snoop Dogg

Jun 19, 2009
Mohammed Snoop Dogg?? That just sounds ridiculous......

However Dwayne Snoop Dogg - Now THAT'S much better

dwayne_smith_gimpest.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here