Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC is full of shit

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Man of Harveys said:
Go on then, say something interesting about the Albion. I, for one, am ALL EARS.

mouse_ear.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
24-in-dog-ears.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Man of Harveys said:
Go on then, say something interesting about the Albion. I, for one, am ALL EARS.
ears.jpg
:flameboun :flameboun

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Gwylan said:
But, but...that dog's got no clothes on :ohmy:

It's the DADDY of ALL hearing dogs

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anthing that would help reduce posts by attention seeking 30 and 40 somethings would be a great improvement.

;)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Cheeky Monkey said:
Anthing that would help reduce posts by attention seeking 30 and 40 somethings would be a great improvement.

;)

What about 50 somethings ?

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Bozza said:
I've been having thoughts, again, about splitting the board out into:

1. Sport (incl. the Albion)

2. The rest

I was just going to do it one night without warning and see how it worked.

I think you would grow tired of moving threads from one forum to the next - as most people will still primarily post in just one.

I think it would be better to limit posters to starting just a single thread in any 1 day. Most of the shite is individuals flooding with best/worst/scariest/favourite threads which generally get reinvented every few weeks.

Last edited:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Bozza said:
I've been having thoughts, again, about splitting the board out into:

1. Sport (incl. the Albion)

2. The rest

I was just going to do it one night without warning and see how it worked.

With a reasonable amount of respect, this is a RUBBISH idea. I don't devote sections of my BRAIN, or segments of the time I spend THINKING to different topics.

And it's when the football threads go gloriously off-topic that they're the best anyway.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
With a reasonable amount of respect, this is a RUBBISH idea. I don't devote sections of my BRAIN, or segments of the time I spend THINKING to different topics.

And it's when the football threads go gloriously off-topic that they're the best anyway.

When you can make a double digit break in snooker then I'll listen to you. Deal?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
As Danny Baker once observed when discussing 606 ... football fans like discussing lots of things. But the real fans hardly ever talk about football.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I love NSC the way it is, thats what makes NSC. I say leave it all as one forum, if you don't want to read the off-topic threads don't read them. Usually when something football related is important enough, it pushes the crap off here anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here