Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC has been a great source of info & chat for many years but has now lost all...

s e boy1968

Nov 9, 2010
Credibility.
I have loved NSC over the years along with a close group of season ticket holders that have been home and away for close on 25 years each.
Never posted that often but spent many a winter night reading well constructed and more of often and not humorous posts.
Well not anymore, where did all the c*cks on this site appear from in the last couple of years?
Does anyone really believe that slaughtering any Albion player on an open forum that they can read will help team spirit or perfomances??
I don't often agree with Andy Naylor but he is spot on when he talks about the idiots on this forum.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
From trawling other message boards, usually of Prem clubs after we draw them in teh Cup, then I'd say this is teh natural progression as we grow as a club, we grow our fanbase, and with it come a larger number of gobshites, who invariable are heard over the rest.

As has always been the case fella, you just need to filter out the posts and threads that you know will aggrevate you.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The rubbish and more often than not, abusive threads and the wind ups of wind ups of wind ups have got way out of hand recently in my opinion.

Credibility.
I have loved NSC over the years along with a close group of season ticket holders that have been home and away for close on 25 years each.
Never posted that often but spent many a winter night reading well constructed and more of often and not humorous posts.
Well not anymore, where did all the c*cks on this site appear from in the last couple of years?
Does anyone really believe that slaughtering any Albion player on an open forum that they can read will help team spirit or perfomances??
I don't often agree with Andy Naylor but he is spot on when he talks about the idiots on this forum.

this and more!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
encouraging posters from palace and southampton to consider this somewhere they are welcome to come and take the piss has not done NSC any favours

D

Deleted member 18477

who gives a shit! it's only an internet forum. people can have whatever opinion they like!

harley and ankergren are dogshit!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. bring back the reputation tool. that was fun!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
encouraging posters from palace and southampton to consider this somewhere they are welcome to come and take the piss has not done NSC any favours

A factor for sure. They get the full run on here and dominate the board with mostly garbage , people react and things cease to become a discussion. Then knowing these fans from other clubs are lurking some people tweak their posts on totally seperate subjects to have sly digs at them or to simply try and level where they have been abused in other threads.

Palace lot need moderating much tighter in my opinion and knock on effect should be a better board. An away fans sub forum like on BBS should def be looked at again. Against dividing up the board to much but 2 or 3 catogeries should improve the quality. Only 50% would prob agree again as no one likes change but Im bloody sure this would be the answer.

Time to evolve IMO

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I am beginning to wonder where Brighton fans on NSC think we should be as opposed to our realistic position. I'm getting tired of it big time.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A factor for sure. They get the full run on here and dominate the board with mostly garbage , people react and things cease to become a discussion. Then knowing these fans from other clubs are lurking some people tweak their posts on totally seperate subjects to have sly digs at them or to simply try and level where they have been abused in other threads.

Palace lot need moderating much tighter in my opinion and knock on effect should be a better board. An away fans sub forum like on BBS should def be looked at again. Against dividing up the board to much but 2 or 3 catogeries should improve the quality. Only 50% would prob agree again as no one likes change but Im bloody sure this would be the answer.

Time to evolve IMO
My opinion has certainly changed on this - I now agree with you. I don't like the fact that you can post one moderate pisstake on their board and get banned from all forums except their away fans end whereas there are some Palace tossers (they are not all like this by any means) who act like they own this board and yet they are tolerated.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My opinion has certainly changed on this - I now agree with you. I don't like the fact that you can post one moderate pisstake on their board and get banned from all forums except their away fans end whereas there are some Palace tossers (they are not all like this by any means) who act like they own this board and yet they are tolerated.

Try having a word with Titanic then, apparantly he would rather ban the Albion fans who take umbrage at yet another Palace or Soton fan posting the same old shite and telling them to eff off.

:shootself:

If I was a mod ZERO tolerance on those type of threads.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
yeah....there are a lot of utter PLONKERS on here who come across as 18-20's on a wind up. shame cos this site was quality 5 years ago , hopefully the adhd will kick on and they will stagger along to the next port of call.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
What always ceases to amaze me when this subject comes up, is why do people stay on a thread that they either don't like, or think is crap? most days I open up a thread and think, this is not for me and move on, why does'nt everyone do that rather than sit there going through stuff that they have no interest in, freedom of choice, and I won't accept that the odd thread prevents the good ones happening, also many times a thread I think is crap ends up being 5 pages + if not many more, so they can't all be tha bad.

As for opposition supporters, if you don't like what they put, DON'T RESPOND!!! simples......it is all the reaction they get that gets the threads up and running, if they were ignored, they will disapear VERY quickly, either that or some twonk ends up talking to himself!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As for opposition supporters, if you don't like what they put, DON'T RESPOND!!! simples......it is all the reaction they get that gets the threads up and running, if they were ignored, they will disapear VERY quickly, either that or some twonk ends up talking to himself!!

Can't disagree with you more... human nature and all that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What always ceases to amaze me when this subject comes up, is why do people stay on a thread that they either don't like, or think is crap? most days I open up a thread and think, this is not for me and move on, why does'nt everyone do that rather than sit there going through stuff that they have no interest in, freedom of choice, and I won't accept that the odd thread prevents the good ones happening, also many times a thread I think is crap ends up being 5 pages + if not many more, so they can't all be tha bad.

And if they were LOCKED then the thread would drop faster than a stone. Its easier to do that than "hope" that people wont respond which we all know people will.

True dat. Mods need to look at upping the ante.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I think we should have other.clubs posting on here. For me its 3 recent posters that have destroyed this.place for me.

I argue with users people don't like me and i esp argue with Londonblue. But i find 3 users a major headache and mainly since a infamous user was banned.

I don't expect to be here much longer as i won't be taking of my ad blocker, even though i usually use tapatalk to use the site, but bozza has said ad block users well be getting blocked from the site so il be off i guess when that happens.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
also many times a thread I think is crap ends up being 5 pages + if not many more, so they can't all be tha bad.
That's a shit rule of thumb though. Last week there was a thread that was kicked off by some flid with a shit joke mocking the ultras. No-one thought it was funny and it got no response into serial window licker, Das Reich showed up. That thread reached 10 pages owing to the fact that Drumstick naively thought it wise to geekily defend his ultra lot against three of NSCs thickest and least respected "contributers". You have to ask why on earth that thread was tolerated as it was absolute shite, amounting to little more than whiney bitching.

That's fine once or twice, but how many times are we being to be asked to do this these days? This is an Albion board. If I wanted to read Palace fans larging it every f***ing day, I'd go on the BBS thanks.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think we should have other.clubs posting on here. For me its 3 recent posters that have destroyed this.place for me.

I argue with users people don't like me and i esp argue with Londonblue. But i find 3 users a major headache and mainly since a infamous user was banned.

I don't expect to be here much longer as i won't be taking of my ad blocker, even though i usually use tapatalk to use the site, but bozza has said ad block users well be getting blocked from the site so il be off i guess when that happens.

We are not saying that.

What we are saying is that complete GOONS who start a thread full of shite on a deliberate wind up should be stopped.

There are many fans from oher clubs who are sensible posters, Croydonbloke, Sir Nigel, Laughing Bluebird, Redneb (most of the time), Little Al, Mickey Pearce Hat, Bushy etc

D

Deleted member 18477

Try having a word with Titanic then, apparantly he would rather ban the Albion fans who take umbrage at yet another Palace or Soton fan posting the same old shite and telling them to eff off.

:shootself:

If I was a mod ZERO tolerance on those type of threads.

he's useless! he sent me some warning through for calling a palace fan (who was slagging off brighton) a dirty pikey!

D

Deleted member 18477

what users? name and shame them. don't be a pussy!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've been warned without swearing (but not by HiTony)... reason given? Calming down a thread where I was particularly illuminating, without swearing or being abusive, as I said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here