Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Glastonbury'ers

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Chappers will be going to Glasto this year, the Basement Jaxx have just confirmed that they are playing. The Streets will play too.

It's gonna be f***ing ACE MATE.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO:salute:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Redders will be going to Reading or Donington depending on whose about and whats on !!!

Glasto I find too full of offensive smelly hippies !!!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Meade's Ball is going Glasto. At 28, this is my last big hurrah (possibly). And with news this morning that the Pixies are playing a festival in California in May, it would seem possible that they would also turn up at Glasto.
Rock-a-dock-a-ding-dong.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Crabbers will be doing the same as Redders! although Reading posses a problem as his stooopid mate has decided to get married that weekend :angry:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
CrabtreeBHA said:
Crabbers will be doing the same as Redders! although Reading posses a problem as his stooopid mate has decided to get married that weekend :angry:

Man thats stoooopid !!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
bag has decided that she doesnt have any money and likes her home comforts too much, so will go to party in the park instead :p

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
ben andrews girlfriend said:
bag has decided that she doesnt have any money and likes her home comforts too much, so will go to party in the park instead :p

Party in the park is an absolute must anyway !!!

anynews on this years line up !!!

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
SoL will be at T In The Park - Glasto it ain't, but still a cracking weekend - and ideally, at Glasto as well watching Attila

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Tinx is giving Glasto a miss due to the fact he has been so many times before and can't be arsed with theiving scousers and pikeys and like JBL is also concerned about clashes with Euro depending on dates.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Its the quarter finals weekend. England, winners of group B will be playing on the 24th, Glasto starts on the 25th.
What sort of time/date do tickets generally become available?

Yeah, me and my bunch of scouse mates will be there providing 1) I'm still alive and 2) I/we are not still in Portugal 3) This doesn't turn into one of those things where we're all sitting round in a haze going "wouldn't it be great if we went?" but then just end up sitting around playing Pro Evolution and getting f***ed.

Hopefully the mighty Jeevas will open the festival again this year, they did an awesome job last year apparently.

xx

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
WATFORD O said:
when do da tickets go on sale?

I've been told March.. but I could be wrong. I'll be going with the added incentive that my sisters band is in a 'Battle of the Bands' at this very moment with the winner being given a slot in the new bands tent!

lost in london said:
What sort of time/date do tickets generally become available?
Glastonbury tickets are generally available for a period of about 2 minutes.

Beware of imitations, though.

From the Official Glastonbury Festival website:-

Glastonbury Festival tickets on sale – not!!!

For some weeks now the Festival has been aware that a few ticket agencies are offering Glastonbury Tickets for sale. These ticket agencies have not been authorised by the Festival and tickets are not on sale yet.

Can we be quite clear:

 No decisions about the cost of a Glastonbury 2004 ticket has been taken.
 No decisions about the official ticket outlets for Glastonbury 2004 have been taken.
 The ticketing procedures that the Festival will use in 2004 have not been finalised.
 There is no guarantee that any unofficial ticket outlets which are advertising Glastonbury tickets will be able to supply them. They certainly will not get an allocation from the Festival.

Agencies advertising that they are taking bookings for Glastonbury 2004 tickets include: www.londonticketshop.co.uk, The Ticket Company, Back Packer Tours, Tickets UK ltd, Getmetickets.net, No1eventsltd.co.uk and glastotickets@hotmail.co.uk. None of these agencies have been ticket outlets in the past and none of them will receive an allocation of tickets from the Festival for Glastonbury 2004. Some are offering tickets at £150, £200 and more - and then adding VAT on top. The official ticket price will be considerably less than the prices they quote!

The Festival advises anyone wanting to come in 2004 to follow the ticketing procedure that will be outlined on this site * once decisions have been made.

* http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
KLH can't go cos he can't get the time off due to the fact that teachers are not allowed to take time off term time. Although I went two years ago taking a day unpaid leave for a 'wedding' ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here