Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Glastonbury'ers

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
tinx said:
Tinx is giving Glasto a miss due to the fact he has been so many times before and can't be arsed with theiving scousers and pikeys and like JBL is also concerned about clashes with Euro depending on dates.

I gotta say the whole theiving scouser/pikey situation was much better last year with the introduction of the new fence. Because last year there actually was a new fence unlike all the other years when they said there was.

My mate's already booked the time off work and currently I have no work to book time off :), perhaps I should go down now to get a nice spot.

For some reason I thought tickets went on sale April 1st... I'll definately be buying 4 this year rather than just the 1. It was a right pain in the backside trying to get tickets for all my mates last year.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Re: glasto / footty / wedding solution

despratefan3 said:
get married at glastonbury, that eavis guy may even swing a few tix yourway if you ask ncely.. mention the footty and i am sure they could arrange a big screen somewhere...

I think I spent most of last year in that church with the boxing ring doing all the weddings (not official ones unfortunately). Man those nuns were fit!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here