Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC decides, advice please

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I would of said 17 is too young but it looks as though I'm in the minority. It does depend on the person of course, but generally speaking boys are slightly more immature. -oh dear-

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I'd say a cautious 'yes'. In some mediterranean countries such as Spain (don't Know about Greece) anyone under the age of 18 is legally a minor, so you could find yourself summoned out there if he gets too pissed and finds himself enjoying the local police hospitality (as happened to a schoolmate of mine when I was the same age as young Shingle)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
if was a girl then no.

A bloke - yes, i had my first holiday at 17 and was a good learning curve at the time

Pack him with Jonnys, advise him what to do if medical emergency ...... he'll be fine

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ask yourself this, do you trust him to do the right thing, even if pissed and under peer pressure, if the answer is yes then let him go. We don't know him, so it MUST be your judgement not a poll on NSC.

At 18 I think I'd have been alright/safe, but then I have always been a boring sensible buzzkill type of bloke!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here