Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC decides, advice please

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Young Shingle, currently 17 years and 2 months old wants to go on holiday to Zante with his mates for a week next September when he will be 17 years and 10 months.

Mrs shingle is a tad concerned and at the moment has not granted permission. His continual pestering is getting on my tits and for my part I've told him his fate is in the hands of NSC, if by 6pm tomorrow there are more yaes than naes then I'll give him the thumbs up. If more Naes than Yaes then it's Portree on the Isle of Skye with us,

Should I let the git go.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yeah. As long as he is with his mates he will be ok. Just make it clear you are placing a fair amount of trust in him and hope he acts FAIRLY responsibly.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Let him go. He can go legally anyway.?

Will prob get arrested for puking in the pool after crashing a moped whilst high on E, AND drunk............It's a learning curve, let him go.:thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Let him book: the tour operator will probably have gone bust by April so it won't be a problem :lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I should have added to my original post:

Let him go AND tell him to take photos to show the good people of NSC whether they made the correct decision.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
No:jester:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
If he can afford to pay for it himself.....let him go...

Otherwise :ban:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What's the worst that could happen?

It's only the Med, not like he's going backpacking around Baghdad and Kabul.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here