Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2012

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
My NAP btw is The Nile 3:20 Newmarket.

Noble Mission was thought more a 12f horse but showed good speed latest. Thought Worthy their Leger horse. Thomas Chippendale is fancied but thought a bit short in a race like this, though wouldn't put you off.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Shamahan 850 Doncaster is my NAP

Not sure what to make of Frankel today, 2/5 in Hills seems a steal unless it is not fit or the setback has taken something out of him

2/5 was indeed a steal on the basis that Excelebration needs to find a stone. He is plenty fit enough and I think the "setback" was blown out of proportion because of which horse it happened to. Connections just wanted to be totally open about it as he is a public horse. The 2/5 has gone now, and it was for £500 maximum, but I wouldn't advise anyone to bet those odds on anything really. The pacemaker should ensure he wins, if he can go quick enough, and Frankel should be more relaxed in his races this year. For me I took the 2/5 and laid 1.32. I make £58 either way, which goes towards my other bets should they lose.

I say just enjoy him winning as horses like this are almost once in a lifetime.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Newmarket 5.40 ZAINA

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
2/5 was indeed a steal on the basis that Excelebration needs to find a stone. He is plenty fit enough and I think the "setback" was blown out of proportion because of which horse it happened to. Connections just wanted to be totally open about it as he is a public horse. The 2/5 has gone now, and it was for £500 maximum, but I wouldn't advise anyone to bet those odds on anything really. The pacemaker should ensure he wins, if he can go quick enough, and Frankel should be more relaxed in his races this year. For me I took the 2/5 and laid 1.32. I make £58 either way, which goes towards my other bets should they lose.

I say just enjoy him winning as horses like this are almost once in a lifetime.

I think they wouldn't risk the unbeaten record if there was any doubt as like in boxing once they get beat the mystique disappears.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I seem to have the knack of tipping non runners

My selection for Sunday

Ripon 2.10 OFF ART

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
naps120519.jpg

There were two winning naps yesterday.

pseudonym has now napped four consecutive winners, which is the best so far in this competition.

The selection by Barry Izbak was a non-runner.

Don’t forget the first race today is the 14:00 at Market Rasen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here