Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2012

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
But its not though is it? I think you have stumbled upon 2 winners? And im more than 1..........

As for that, I took 6/4 yesterday.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
The thing is im not, and you're not fishing either. Like I said yesterday you're a moron, plain and simple. Unless you go around deliberately giving people the wrong advice on matters they need help on, which makes you a very sad and pathetic individual, this has all come from the thread about where you said a bookmaker can not void or change the odds on a bet. I explained the case we were discussing was completely different and you said it wasn't.

If you like I can explain again what happened with Curley&Co. vs Betfred? Which is very different to a bookmaker claiming palpable error to change the odds on a bet. Even since then you have stalked me on here, even commenting on other threads, and it amused me for awhile but when it starts getting in the way of other peoples threads and this one which BB puts a lot of time and effort into its really not worth it. Thats why I was going to stop posting before, and I think now I might. Just grow up, Ernest.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Dont suppose I can have Izzy Top instead............ No bigs

If you look at the first post on this thread you will find:

Just to expand on non-runners; if your selection is declared a non-runner you may make another selection, as long as it is made before post time of the first race of the day.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
naps120517.jpg

There were five winning naps today.

The selection by keithbeaky was a non-runner.

Don’t forget the first race tomorrow is the 13:30 at York.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
If you look at the first post on this thread you will find:

Just to expand on non-runners; if your selection is declared a non-runner you may make another selection, as long as it is made before post time of the first race of the day.

Sadly it was withdrawn at the post. Wasn't the best race either, make sure you're on next time.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
that famous bloke down the pub thinks this has a good chance at a big price so my / his selection is

crackentorp 14-00 york thankyou

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
York 2.00 War Poet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here