Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2012

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
I do wonder how low your IQ is.

Let's take these 10 bets. Laugh Out Loud I backed at 10/1 so that pays for the 10 losers. Today was 7/1, yesterday 7/2 and two others I can't recall off the top of my head. But let's say another 5 points. That's roughly 15 points and I play 1k a point. Its been a slow couple of months but I'm surviving.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I do wonder how low your IQ is.

Let's take these 10 bets. Laugh Out Loud I backed at 10/1 so that pays for the 10 losers. Today was 7/1, yesterday 7/2 and two others I can't recall off the top of my head. But let's say another 5 points. That's roughly 15 points and I play 1k a point. Its been a slow couple of months but I'm surviving.

So an 18 point loss on this comp is what ? I bet for a bit of fun , rather win £100 on a placepot for a £1 than boast about how I'm the next Patrick Veitch

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Predictable. You stalked me you moron. I POLITELY explained the differences between the Betfred case and palpable error and you wouldn't have it that I was right and EVER since have trolled me on here. You can't deny any of that, the posts are still here. Then that guys goalscoere acca you f***ed up and I pointed it out. You then quoted every loser I put up on here but then went quiet on the winners.

As for Pat he was the most feared punter in the land and a great boss too. You're a bit out of your depth here so off you go. Oh and keep your mouth shut.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
SALISBURY: 1.40 Red Halo

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Predictable. You stalked me you moron. I POLITELY explained the differences between the Betfred case and palpable error and you wouldn't have it that I was right and EVER since have trolled me on here. You can't deny any of that, the posts are still here. Then that guys goalscoere acca you f***ed up and I pointed it out. You then quoted every loser I put up on here but then went quiet on the winners.

As for Pat he was the most feared punter in the land and a great boss too. You're a bit out of your depth here so off you go. Oh and keep your mouth shut.

Im not running this comp but do we really need a binfest in it, no need imo.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
I agree there's no need at all.... but it is entertaining!

Its entertaining to a point. And then when you have some idiot quoting all your posts on a range of subjects it gets a bit boring. He's not the brightest, but he does try.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here