Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2012

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
No excuse. Just one to avoid now, though a handicap on a straight track might be worth a punt at decent prices. The juvenile form was pretty good and its disappointing that two average looking maidens were too much of an ask. Do you understand that some horses dont act on certain courses or ground?

Just a question for you, Ernest? Do you intend to put up a winner in this NAPS comp? It seems like you are deliberately going for losers?

Didn't know I had to be top of the table in May :lolol::lolol::lolol:

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
I'll stop the arguing and withdraw from the comp. Cheers for running it and putting up with all my forfeits.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
4.10 Wolverhampton - baby queen

EDIT
Sorry would like to change if possible to

8.15 Fontwell No No Charlie
I missed it first time, understand if I cant.

I have to go with your first selection I'm afraid. (Have a few quid on No No Charlie, you know it makes sense!)

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
No No Charlie lost a shoe mid race last time and it was thought that didn't help his chances. Still short enough today but they do fancy him.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
naps120504.jpg

There were two winning naps today.

keithbeaky has decided to STAY in the Naps Competition for a while longer.

Don’t forget the first race tomorrow is the 13:40 at Goodwood.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
For those of you who plan on having a bet in the Guineas, Paddy Power are money back if you finish second to Camelot. Although he looks too short its a good concession as although they might be slightly under the odds on most runners you are getting that price with the fav a N/R for win bets and the win part of any ew bet.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Uttoxeter 3:35 - Royal Chatelier. Career best last time and ran well over C&D two runs before. Willing to forget the run from Ffos Las sandwiched between them. Ground and trip both ideal and carries a feather weight in what could become a real slog. Stable form is ok for this small yard. Schofield the only negative. EW

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here