Lancing By Sea
Friday Musselburgh 2.00 RED SHADOW

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
naps120503.jpg

There was just the one winning nap today.

The selection by keithbeaky was a non-runner.

Don’t forget the first race tomorrow is the 14:00 at Musselburgh.

Chepstow has been abandoned.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Wolves 2:10 - Discression. Given another chance after failing to handle the track and the bend at Warwick last time, where he was very disappointing. Its a very good maiden for Wolves standards, but ew should be in the money.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
4.10 Wolverhampton - baby queen

EDIT
Sorry would like to change if possible to

8.15 Fontwell No No Charlie
I missed it first time, understand if I cant.

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Wolverhampton 3:40 MAWJOODAH

Drifted out to 7s, but seriously, anyone who saw the race would have seen he was really going for it up the outside and then some complete donkey drifted like a barge over the track which shoved another chap and then my fellow massively out of the way and then it had absolutely no chance. That's racing for you, but ffs, if you want to dish out bans all over the place, ban the prick whose horse drifted so far wide it took a few others out of a race which was fairly open at that stage.

:angry:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Drifted out to 7s, but seriously, anyone who saw the race would have seen he was really going for it up the outside and then some complete donkey drifted like a barge over the track which shoved another chap and then my fellow massively out of the way and then it had absolutely no chance. That's racing for you, but ffs, if you want to dish out bans all over the place, ban the prick whose horse drifted so far wide it took a few others out of a race which was fairly open at that stage.

:angry:

I think I'll stick to my placepots

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
What's the excuse for this run ?

No excuse. Just one to avoid now, though a handicap on a straight track might be worth a punt at decent prices. The juvenile form was pretty good and its disappointing that two average looking maidens were too much of an ask. Do you understand that some horses dont act on certain courses or ground?

Just a question for you, Ernest? Do you intend to put up a winner in this NAPS comp? It seems like you are deliberately going for losers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here