Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Confessional

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Tom Hark said:
I watched the play-off final in the Font & Firkin :blush:
I watched it in a pub in Guernsey with 2 Liverpool and a Chelsea fan all supporting Bristol.:blush: :blush:

Not me supporting Bristol, them of course.

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
tedebear said:
I just ate the last custard tart even though I know my boss isn't back from his meeting and he hasn't had one yet!! :blush:

You have custard tarts!!!!! You lucky bugger!! All we've got is chocolate coffee beans!!!:angry:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
On the Left Wing said:
Have you watched "Little Nicky"? ... if you have then you will have some idea of the penance I have in store for you .... if not, I suggest you hire a copy now!!

What sin did you commit to be forced to watch an Adam Sandler film as punishment?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I confess to having adult fantasies about Ernest's self-mutilation.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Phaedrus said:
I shagged my brothers girlfriend while he was going out with her. Does that count as a sin?

Only if he lived next door.....

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's. "

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Phaedrus said:
In my defence; he was always trying to nick my girlfriends.

You're going to HELL Phaedrus... to boiling hot water and devil's with pitchforks pushing you in!!!! You're brother too it seems......

Still... sound more fun than plunking a harp!!

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
pasty said:
Only if he lived next door.....

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's. "

Thank God for that (or Moses should I say). I've definately never had his ass.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
On the Left Wing said:
Titanic my son, these are not sins of the real world.
These are natural thoughts of anyone of a right and Godly mind.

Bless you, OTLW, you are truly a brother of compassion and mercy.

I have one more sin to confess, but I am afraid this is most heinous and will not meet with such merciful grace :blush:

I confess that I have, on one occasion, visited NSP, as a guest... and found one thread which I found vaguely amusing and interesting.

I know I am now beyond redemption and throw myself on your eternal compassion and understanding for I am a mortal sinner, a worm, and no man - a very outcast of the people. :nono:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Phaedrus said:
I shagged my brothers girlfriend while he was going out with her. Does that count as a sin?

Now if you'd shagged your brother, while going out with his girlfriend ... that would be a sin!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Titanic said:
Bless you, OTLW, you are truly a brother of compassion and mercy.

I have one more sin to confess, but I am afraid this is most heinous and will not meet with such merciful grace :blush:

I confess that I have, on one occasion, visited NSP, as a guest... and found one thread which I found vaguely amusing and interesting.

I know I am now beyond redemption and throw myself on your eternal compassion and understanding for I am a mortal sinner, a worm, and no man - a very outcast of the people. :nono:

Be off with you .... go back to the darkness that some call Croydon .... get thee behind me Satan
:angry: :angry: :angry:

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Titanic said:
Apologies in advance to any of the NSC faithful who find NSP beyond the pale... in which case, I strongly recommend you don't go here!

http://novogate.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=9665&threadid=71687

:blush:

OTLW
I understand your wrath, Oh Wise One, but banishment to Croydon is surely a cruel and unusual punishment. :nono:

For someone who finds NSP so annoying you seem to spend a good deal of effort talking about it, advertising it and seemingly surfing it. Go on, let go and join up you NSPcurious chap.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
You get me wrong, Phaedrus.... I think NSP is fantastic - it manages to help keep the noise level on NSC at a tolerable level!!
:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here