Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc Coach

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Hey jmc, dont let one idiot get to you. There's loads of us who thought you did a great job last time. I've been on loads of coach trips before (holidays etc) where the driver's gone the wrong way. It just happens sometimes, its not your fault.
You can see theres a lot of support. Me and a mate are definates and we dont care about the drinking. Come on mate, reconsider.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
your the idiot sunshine for the respose,you dont even no me,now go and do one

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
do what exactly? might want to do two if it's good!

Or do you mean do a coach - OK I will thank you....

:wave:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Used the services of JMC once a couple of years ago, coach up to Wigan (although after 10 minutes I wished I hadn't, we were 0-2 down!!!)

Police must have tightened up their no-drinking policies, as I recall people were boozing all the way up Wigan, and all the way back!! (except for the two lads we had to leave behind at Wigan cop shop, arrested for being drunk and disorderly inside the JJB!!!!!!)

Coach was fine, everything well organised that day

Empire, get off JMC's case, most people wouldn't fancy all the hassle he had to contend with organising these un-official Albion coaches

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
lucky your right,gobbing off behind your computer,and if you read the original post ,i said my opini thats what this board is for comprende

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here