Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc Coach

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
Blue&WhiteSea said:
Always used to be reliable apart from the Palace game where the driver took a detour through Redhill!.

Driver was too busy listening to the Lee Evans Video :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Blue&WhiteSea said:
Always used to be reliable apart from the Palace game where the driver took a detour through Redhill!
Remember going to Port Vale a couple of seasons ago, the driver came off the motorway at the wrong point and we had to travel back down the way we came for 10 miles before we could turn round again. Got to the ground 30 minutes before KO.

:(

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Sounds good to me

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
used that coach once to shrewsbury again took wrong turning ,missed 1hr drinking time,not worth it,easier to get the train

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
empire said:
used that coach once to shrewsbury again took wrong turning ,missed 1hr drinking time,not worth it,easier to get the train

This is exactly the kind of shit that made me stop doing them!!! that was a different coach company mate.... and how did we loose an hour at Shrewsbury - we where in the town centre when we made the wrong turn - if your not interested f*** off on the train then!:censored: :censored:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
I would except that I'm probably going with my lad on a Seagulls Club coach that day (he plays for Seagulls Club Under 12s B in the mid sussex league). I'll wave at you all on the M4 :wave:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Could be interested in this and others. Do you do discount for kids, as I'll have 2 with me?

Might do Brizzle as a weekender, though, as we have friends not far away. I'll email you once I've sorted it out.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
twat we wernt in down far from it,you couldnt orgainise a piss up in a brewery,knob

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Nsc Coach

filthy said:
No thanks, no drink on an away game then there's no point going!

You can always have a drink when you get there.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
interested

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
calm down look at the post he used abbusive language,i was on that coach and their was at least 20 unhappy people that day,if you are prepared to orgainise things for supporters at least make sure the driver knows where he is going!!

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
empire said:
twat we wernt in down far from it,you couldnt orgainise a piss up in a brewery,knob

HAHA - there we have it - the great voice of reason!:shootself

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
empire said:
calm down look at the post he used abbusive language,i was on that coach and their was at least 20 unhappy people that day,if you are prepared to orgainise things for supporters at least make sure the driver knows where he is going!!

what coach and when?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here