Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Clique in J block

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
DRF

Thanks for that - yes it was my daughter, who loves The Albion but I'm not sure is ready for the depravity of NSC!!

You're not the first person to say I look a bit like the bloke off 2.4 children - I've actually got 4.0 children and I'm not quite as big as him!

It's always good to see people from NSC but it's difficult sometimes to tap people on the shoulder. I said hello to Yorkie at Rushden & Diamonds as well as a brief handshake with Artois at the same game. I also met up again with Bry Nylon.

We're just one great big happy family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What a fine evening that was.

Shame the NSC boys only sing when prompted!!! LOL

BTW I am off sick today with a horrendously sore throat ( I had a blood blister at the back of my throat which burst and has become infected)

So if I keel over you are all welcome to my wake!!

Best moment of the evening, the keeper falling over when attempting to fool our players by taking a short kick!!!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
It took me a while to get back to my car but after that I was fine. I better be walking better by the weekend I want to be able to enjoy getting pissed and singing the boys on. rather than concentrating on being able to walk.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
bhaexpress said:
I made my season's debut in Block 'J'also but was fairly inconspicuous.

No you weren't.....

david_sml.jpg

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
bhaexpress - as it turns out, I saw you in the Sportsman, but I didn't say hello, purely becuase I didn't think it was you! It was a fewa back I last met you, but if I see you atBrentford I'll say hi this time! :)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
seems I missed an NSC gathering...thats a first!

Oh well I'll see ya at Bmuff & Brentford & Stockport!

Also at the NSC-Snookerloopy Gathering and of course the Xmas Bash!

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
Gary Nelson said:
Were you bloke thaat wouldnt stop f***ing moaning about anything and everything last night from their backpasses to why it 'was a training match'?:yawn: :yawn:

Possibly as i did moan about them going backwards all the time but you've got the wrong end of the stick bout the other thing i was actually saying that it wasn't a training match and that,with a full team,we ought to be doing a slight bit better.I also disagree with the comment that i wouldnt stop moaning as i was singing unlike some people who were listening to other peoples conversations!:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here