Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Clique in J block

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Dunkstar said:
I was scared you all seemed to be having such a good time!:nono:

indeed. I was standing next to Trigger all game, but there never seemed a good point to say hello I'm a geek!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I joined the losers for the second half and was stood in front of trigger in fact must mean I wa sin front of 80's seagull as well.

Who was the Gay bloke two people to my left, yellow shirt, gay hair cut with a stripe down his head :jester:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Dunkstar said:
Yeah actually my hair is a tad like that.
No moustache though i'm afraid!

Were you bloke thaat wouldnt stop f***ing moaning about anything and everything last night from their backpasses to why it 'was a training match'?:yawn: :yawn:

SeagullinKent

Jul 7, 2003
Orpington
Cheshire Dolphin said:
I was in there, for the first half hour at least until I retreated to the comparitive obscurity of the other side of J block. I was being a pussy as I felt crap with a cold so I had to sit down with a nice (!) cup of tea.

Cheers to Seagull in Kent for the ticket, by the way! :thumbsup:

No worries, cheers for the pint fella :drink:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I made my season's debut in Block 'J'also but was fairly inconspicuous.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
bhaexpress said:
I made my season's debut in Block 'J'also but was fairly inconspicuous.

Good to meet you last night mate, even though it was very briefly. How did the lady enjoy her first "Soccer" game?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes, good to meet you too :) She really enjoyed it as I posted earlier. It's shame it was such a mediocre game but hopefully our trip to Griffin Park (sadly she heads back to Georgia the next day) should be better.

I have to say that it's been a while since I've been to a game and I know just about the only thing I will miss when I get to the US full time is the Albion. We'd live here but she has four kids over their so it's just not an option. Shame but I'm investigating what satellite facilities are available as she's clearly developing a taste for 'suckah'.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
I've spotted quite a few in J block this season, but I've kept my distance! :lolol: I saw Yorkie wagging a finger in Dave the Gaffer's chest at the Blackpool match, clearly giving him a piece of her mind, and walked past Biscuit and Turkey lurking on the rrunning track at the same game. I shall reveal myself at the NSC christmas bash. Also spotted Hiney earlier in the season with his dsughter (I hope!) and he seemed like a very happy chap (reminded me a bit of the dad in 2.4 children :cool: ) Always been a bit emabarrassed to go up to them and say hi, I'm DRF, from NSC. :blush:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i was in j block last night , ( arm in sling , braders7 shirt etc) - saw seagullible shouted to him but he didn't hear me ( i guess) !

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
I was a bit worried about standing in J block, as I'm sure I saw an alleged sex offender to my right :ohmy:

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Italiaseagull said:
I was a bit worried about standing in J block, as I'm sure I saw an alleged sex offender to my left :ohmy:
I',M NOT A BLOODY SEX OFFENDER :angry:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Trotster said:
I was there - had my furry muff to keep me warm!!!!
so many places you could go with that comment :lolol:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Would that have been in the second half by any chance Italia? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here