Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Unless you come from Colchester?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Hello Guys

I am a retired whatsit with a lot of time on my hands.

Accordingly I look at NSC and BMB as one does when having little else to do. I copied Jack Straws magnificent posting today on to the BMB site and someone there has responded as in the OP.

Sorry, but not really anything of my doing !

Al

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'd hang in there and tough it out Bozza, the site may be as low as the BNP but at least its not as bad as NCP.

Last edited:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I know someone who plays golf in a BBOMB polo shirt.
How about some NSC tshirts :facepalm:

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Seriously out of order to align this forum with the BNP, but what was the thinking behind this post?

The owner of this forum whilst sharing a view, absolutely knows he is attempting to splinter Brighton supporting forums... why did you do that Bozza? Are you having a superiority complex? You seriously don't need to do it matey.

Stumpy Tim

Seriously out of order to align this forum with the BNP, but what was the thinking behind this post?

The owner of this forum whilst sharing a view, absolutely knows he is attempting to splinter Brighton supporting forums... why did you do that Bozza? Are you having a superiority complex? You seriously don't need to do it matey.

What a weird thing to say. "splinter Brighton supporting forums." We're not a political party you know - we're a bunch of people who support the same football club

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The unpleasantness and persistent trolling by a mindless few on this site is probably what leads people to make such comments about it.
Well yes. Apart from the fact there isn't any.

burstead

Not a Registered User
Jul 24, 2010
images

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here