Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"NSC as low as the BNP"

gong

Oct 13, 2003
T/Wells
Amazing that NSC is even bothered about little old BOMBERS, and you even took the bait set out for you, lol. The site may be small but we welcome all posters and we even have the odd brain cell that we occasionally rub together as for the large one we've met may times including the FDM appreciation evening and i don't appreciate you calling my mate a ****. I don't post on here very often but like other BOMBERS i enjoy looking in from time to time so prob won't be on here again for a while.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Amazing that NSC is even bothered about little old BOMBERS, and you even took the bait set out for you, lol. The site may be small but we welcome all posters and we even have the odd brain cell that we occasionally rub together as for the large one we've met may times including the FDM appreciation evening and i don't appreciate you calling my mate a ****. I don't post on here very often but like other BOMBERS i enjoy looking in from time to time so prob won't be on here again for a while.

nice to see you..... now f*** off!

Not a word generally used on here.

Didn't realise it was your site, Marcus - apologies if you're offended, but I do take exception to good people on here (the vast majority) being associated as being as low as the BNP.

Now then - where's my third glass of wine gone?

Quite right,It`s an absolute insult to those fantastic true patriots of the BNP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here