Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Albion v Preston North End - Saturday 11 March

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
We got turned over 4-0. They turned up in training kit, all had MATCHING kit and a manager who FILMED their warm up (ours consisted of kicking balls over our goal from the edge of the box). Our lack of organisation and having not played together for 10 months proved costly. They play most away games.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
there should be an NSC Albion,NSC United, AFC NSC or something

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Well done Morris. You had a good game at the back.

Which evening is convenient for training? Or would a Sunday morning be better?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
fatboy said:

Tuesday or Wednesday evenings?

Good run out on Saturday (although I couldn't actually run as I was still injured) and considering we haven't played together for nearly a year (and their manager told me by the end of the season they would have played 35 games) I didn't think we did that badly.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would like to come along to training if its ok.

I can try and get over any evening although dependent on evening meetings and trains back to Hastings.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
come on you lot, get yourself organised.

I heard the goalkeeper on saturday was dreadful - Pete seagullible I think he calls himself.

Sack the manager

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion Rob

fatboy said:

I would recommend Sunday afternoons as that's downtime for most people and there was a good turnout for Coxy's doorstep challenge when he held that on Sundays.

Then I could turn up and win a place.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The only evening I can't do is Monday.

Morris did indeed have a good game, very impressed. Thought their first two were pretty lucky goals and we could have gone in at 0-0. We tired in the second half against a young and organised side, I did think the victory dance was a tad OTT mind.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
The only evening I can't do is Monday.

Morris did indeed have a good game, very impressed. Thought their first two were pretty lucky goals and we could have gone in at 0-0. We tired in the second half against a young and organised side, I did think the victory dance was a tad OTT mind.

do you really like maximo park?

Shanks

Sep 30, 2003
Harlow
Well done Morris, looks like you had a good game. How incredible that I should stumble upon your praise purely by accident. What are the chances, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here