Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Albion v Preston North End - Saturday 11 March

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I think it will be a case of see who turns up and pick the team from there.

We should have at least a few subs.

Albion Rob

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
BOUNCE

Fatboy can't get on here much. This is a big thing, if you have any desire to play for Robert and this f***ing fantastic fund then can peeps make the effort to get up and get down there on saturday.

Thank you.

:albion:

Without wishing to sounds pedantic Maxwell and to rake over old ground, but aren't NSC Albion and the REMF team two totally separate entities and playing for one has no bearing on playing for the other.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Albion Rob said:
Without wishing to sounds pedantic Maxwell and to rake over old ground, but aren't NSC Albion and the REMF team two totally separate entities and playing for one has no bearing on playing for the other.

Why are you being so pedantic?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Albion Rob said:

:jester:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
they are similar teams however.... rumble i take it we have a TEAM... i dont mind giving anyone a lift if they need it (assuming im driving...this is not 100% yet) im going from heathfield so through lewes way and can do a stop in brighton if anyones desperate. i hope toby will play max...Gareth says hes playin too... btw

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
and KEV the TAPE... is he playing?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
sheebo said:
i dont mind giving anyone a lift if they need it (assuming im driving...this is not 100% yet)

:jester:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
NSC Albion was formed out of the originbal REMF team at the dinner before the game, when it was suggested that the 15 or so people were so enthused with what we were doing that it seemed a shame that it was a one off.

unfortunately, the initial enthusiasm wore off and as Andy and I found it, became more and more difficult to get people to commit to playing on saturday mornings before games in the afternoon.

The REMF team that is now has quite a few players who do not play for NSC Albion

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I need a lift

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Chappers and Fatboy. Where you guys gonna be? Im driving from Worthing but I can stop into Brighton if your desperate. PM me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here