Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

now i don't normally like to rant or moan, BUT...

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
TCB clearly is bitter about something, otherwise there'd be no need to come in this thread and bring it down to it's current level. I thought it was a useful and eloquently written review. Informative, too.

I decided against the dominos or chippy option, i opted for a couple of toasted sarnies instead. :)

barney

Jul 31, 2006
TCB clearly is bitter about something, otherwise there'd be no need to come in this thread and bring it down to it's current level. I thought it was a useful and eloquently written review. Informative, too.

I decided against the dominos or chippy option, i opted for a couple of toasted sarnies instead. :)

good choice. i thoroughly regret losing out on that fiver (which incidentally was taken from my build a bonfire vulture stash). what did you have in said sarnies?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
you let down mattb, I expected more than a couple of toasties.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Damn, i thought you had left.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Right , 'coz i got no reply on my trident splash question i put , these in my mouth:

1 Apple and Apricot.
1 Vanilla and Mint.

Wouldnt Recomend.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Has anyone tried the buy one get one free Pizza Place in Preston St? Bit of a rip off really cos you end up paying like 6 quid or summin for two small Margaritas.

no but i have been to that pizza king place on the seafront after a club. even when heavily intoxicated the BOGOF deal still leaves much to be desired.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
oh my god dazo, you mentalist.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Right , 'coz i got no reply on my trident splash question i put , these in my mouth:

1 Apple and Apricot.
1 Vanilla and Mint.

Wouldnt Recomend.

i did reply, twice. i told you i was dubious. seems i was proved correct :glare:

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
TCB, let it go, young sir.

got me 4 slices of hovis best of both (thick, naturally). got my clover on, whacked a bunch of mild cheddar in and spread about a bit of bovril.

now, i was about to get my sandwich toaster out but then spotted my george forman. i thought of bovril as the meaty treat that it is... and my slightly dirty george forman would go nicely with it. cooking meat in it... would go with bovril!

and boy did it. plus, the little stripes you get on the sarnies are so satisfying

barney

Jul 31, 2006
like i said, bitter about something. let it go, young sir.

got me 4 slices of hovis best of both (thick, naturally). got my clover on, whacked a bunch of mild cheddar in and spread about a bit of bovril.

now, i was about to get my sandwich toaster out but then spotted my george forman. i thought of bovril as the meaty treat that it is... and my slightly dirty george forman would go nicely with it. cooking meat in it... would go with bovril!

and boy did it. plus, the little stripes you get on the sarnies are so satisfying

yeah george foreman (slightly dirty from meat) grilled sarnies are top notch.

good call.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here