Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

now i don't normally like to rant or moan, BUT...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yeah, i'd prefer to read this thread than watch setanta sports news, 5 minutes of tape, which they play time and time again:yawn:.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
childish drivel? because i have wound a few people up today with one thread and a few other comments. behave yourself thomas.

go and have a wank and when your brain is clear again come back and slate the team like you normally do.

Hot Dog Que, 43 Mins In Scunny Game.:blush:

:lolol:

We'll have the "Chav" in Jennys after?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If barney had msn, id add him, he dont.

Well I found it a very informative and useful food critique I'll have you know. 7/10 Barn. Not quite up to Lloyd Grossman standards but all the same, I won't be spending my hard earned sponduliks in Jenny's.

f*** you all.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
I don't particularly give a shit about that either, but at least it's football related and I can see the point of having it on here. You lot need to discover msn, add each other, then start a group conversation:thumbsup:

well then f*** off this thread and go and start a hate campaign against our own local players you twat.

you need to get laid and relax. you might even smile, or have a laugh.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Barney im thinking of trying one of the Apple And Apricot Trident Splash's i bought earlier, thoughts?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I'm really not surprised by TCB's posts. I doubt he's ever touched a woman in his life.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here