Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] November TV Schedule

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Provision dates for which November games are to be shown live on TV are between 2nd - 13th September, so how long after today, do you expect the games to be announced.

The only good news, is there's another international break, so not many of our games to move.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Southampton FNF, isn't this the first time at home in the Premier League

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
What a load of cock snot!

Was thinking last night for the poor Harrogate and Donny fans who have no football to look forward to this weekend because some twat thought it would be a good idea to put them on telly on a Thursday. Now we are playing on a f***ing Friday!

Getting a joke now, I don't even want to get relegated any more because we'll be playing even dafter times if we did.

Scrap the 3pm blackout, put everything on telly but play it 3pm on a Saturday.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Bloody Hell. I’m going to see Kate Nash on the 29th, so that’s Southampton on the ticket exchange.

Man City is on the day of Mutations Festival- 3pm would have been okay. That’ll go on the exchange too.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Southampton FNF, isn't this the first time at home in the Premier League

No, we played Man United at home on a Friday night towards the end of our first season in the PL. it was the night we secured our PL safety with a Gross goal that was given by goal line technology.

We’ve also played at home on a Friday against West Ham (18-19) where we again won 1-0, Burnley (20-21) drew 0-0 and Palace (21-22) drew 1-1.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Bloody Hell. I’m going to see Kate Nash on the 29th, so that’s Southampton on the ticket exchange.

Man City is on the day of Mutations Festival- 3pm would have been okay. That’ll go on the exchange too.
I think I'm alone in actually liking Friday evening KOs - gives me the whole of Saturday free. The 29th is my birthday too, so I can justify staying for a few pints afterwards.

I can't make the City game anyway, one of my mates is getting married that day and I'll be in North Yorkshire - so, another one for the Exchange

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
No, we played Man United at home on a Friday night towards the end of our first season in the PL. it was the night we secured our PL safety with a Gross goal that was given by goal line technology.

We’ve also played at home on a Friday against West Ham (18-19) where we again won 1-0, Burnley (20-21) drew 0-0 and Palace (21-22) drew 1-1.
But apart from those games, it's the first time.😄
And definitely the first time that a 31 year old manager has appeared on FNF

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I think I'm alone in actually liking Friday evening KOs - gives me the whole of Saturday free.
You’re probably not alone liking Friday night kick offs, I’ve also seen other people mention on here that they enjoyed Friday matches when we were in the Championship.
I remember seeing other mentions of “gives me the whole of Saturday free “
Personally when I signed up as a football fan many years back I never expected to have the whole of Saturday free. The best day for football is Saturday IMO.

I’m not a fan of Friday evening matches, I’m absolutely shattered after just finishing a full on working week and after a good rest this evening and tomorrow morning I will be ready for tomorrow afternoon’s match.
I’m glad I haven’t got to go out this evening to football.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Love Friday night games, the one thing I really miss from the Championship days

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
As far as TV moves go, that’s a pretty decent month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here